Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

So is there an option to get my money refunded?

Maxen
I hear the Bank of Mumundpop offers refunds on buyer's remorse purchases. They also offer 100% discounts on lodging!
Decius
Did you make sure to keep the minis and flip mats in their original condition?
Duffy Swiftshadow
You really shouldn't document your fraud on the forums of the company your gonna claim a fraudulent charge back on. I doubt they actually care enough to pursue your $1300 but I'm just saying.
Flari-Merchant
Decius
I've got 7 sets of the minis in original shipping boxes. Are they special?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Huran
Bringslite of Staalgard
Decius
I've got 7 sets of the minis in original shipping boxes. Are they special?

They are exclusive to the PFO kickstarter, we traded an extra set to Eric Mona who was surprised he didn't have them yet. To a mini collector they would be considered rare.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
You are a Troll
I believe they are alt paints of released prepainted Pathfinder Battles minis, so sculpt was reused but paint color was unique.
Huran
I forgot about the pre-paints, I was talking about the reaper exclusives.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Decius
Owen KC Stephens had a really nice conversion of one of the constructs that fit well with the first floor of the Emerald Spire dungeon. Omitting details for possible spoilers.
Jakaal
Duffy Swiftshadow
You really shouldn't document your fraud on the forums of the company your gonna claim a fraudulent charge back on. I doubt they actually care enough to pursue your $1300 but I'm just saying.

It's not about caring, it's about legal president. Many courts see a lack of fight as a sign of guilt or release of interest and rule against in following cases based on not fighting the previous incident.
Hollowgrin
You are a Troll
Hollowgrin
However, I've contacted my credit card company and they are processing a charge back so I'll get my $1000 back.

Kudos to you if you have a CC company that will refund your money when you buy something and then experience buyers remorse 3+ years later! Can you let me know what card that is, I need to get me one!

I receive my refund from my CC company. It's American Express. Maybe you've heard of them.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post