Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

So is there an option to get my money refunded?

Schedim
Hollowgrin
You are a Troll
Hollowgrin
However, I've contacted my credit card company and they are processing a charge back so I'll get my $1000 back.

Kudos to you if you have a CC company that will refund your money when you buy something and then experience buyers remorse 3+ years later! Can you let me know what card that is, I need to get me one!

I receive my refund from my CC company. It's American Express. Maybe you've heard of them.

Bha, hogwash! I call BS, talk is cheap and electrons doubly so…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Flari-Merchant
You should have sold your account. Then you and another could have both been happy.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Stilachio Thrax
Hollowgrin
You are a Troll
Hollowgrin
However, I've contacted my credit card company and they are processing a charge back so I'll get my $1000 back.

Kudos to you if you have a CC company that will refund your money when you buy something and then experience buyers remorse 3+ years later! Can you let me know what card that is, I need to get me one!

I receive my refund from my CC company. It's American Express. Maybe you've heard of them.

So why are you still posting? Charge backs generally get game accounts closed quickly and even if it didn't, you got your money back yet still feel the need to post? That is just pathetic. Just move on with your life.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Obvious troll is obvious.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post