Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 12 Release Notes

Smitty
Couple questions

1. Aeon Stones - is the official wiki pages updated with them? if so what tab? ( perhaps I am looking in the wrong spot or dont have the updated sheets.
I can see what the new ones are by typing rare in the auction house( under crafting)-
but that doesnt say what goes into making them or the prerequisites to use them.
2. Since our PvP windows are now 3 days- during the days which the PvP doesnt open- when are bulk resources used/ put into holdings ? a) normal time? or b) down time ??
Duffy Swiftshadow
Harad Navar
In the past, when my characters who belong to a non-settlement affiliated company go the a player settlement, they only saw a personal vault at the Bank. Now they can see a personal, a company, and a company secure vault. It seems that now a company that has not been specifically denied access it is treated as if it was a part of that settlement. In the past, if I was not a member of the company that owned the holding, I could not get training at that holding. Now I can.

I'm not sure that was the intention, but I could be misreading the release notes.

Intended feature, you now have company vaults at any settlement that you still have banking privileges and your character has access to Company Vaults via Company settings.

This thread has a bunch of details.
Bob
We're doing a quick server-side update this morning to fix the issue with tearing down holdings. It may (or may not) take a little longer than usual before the servers come back up from Daily Maintenance.
Bob
Smitty
1. Aeon Stones - is the official wiki pages updated with them? if so what tab?
I'll be doing a full update on the public spreadsheets after PaizoCon, so from those that have been dropping, and the upgraded stones each require 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the same type of stone from one upgrade below them, respectively. At least, that's the best I can say from memory.
Smitty
2. Since our PvP windows are now 3 days- during the days which the PvP doesnt open- when are bulk resources used/ put into holdings ? a) normal time? or b) down time ??
At the normal PvP window time.
Smitty
Bob
Smitty
1. Aeon Stones - is the official wiki pages updated with them? if so what tab?
I'll be doing a full update on the public spreadsheets after PaizoCon, so from those that have been dropping, and the upgraded stones each require 2, 3, 4 or 5 of the same type of stone from one upgrade below them, respectively. At least, that's the best I can say from memory.
Smitty
At the normal PvP window time.
Thanks - picked up a recipe last night, and was racking my brain trying to figure out if it was worth bumping spell craft to make it- or if i would need to get ___ resources before i worried about it.
Also just wanted to know what to stock and when it was needed by..
Have fun at PaizoCon.
Mistwalker
Hey Bob, it would be really helpful if the "feat" tab/table indicated not just your current level, based on support, but indicated the highest rank, support level and modified feat level.

Or at least something either on the character sheet or the feat tab to indicate what the support level is.

If that is not present, a few folks will likely become frustrated trying to figure out why their feats aren't as high as they should be, or why they can no longer make something, etc…
Harad Navar
Duffy Swiftshadow
Intended feature, you now have company vaults at any settlement that you still have banking privileges and your character has access to Company Vaults via Company settings.

This thread has a bunch of details.
Thanks for the clarification. It is an interesting situation waiting to see which settlements will close this off.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Bob
Mistwalker
Hey Bob, it would be really helpful if the "feat" tab/table indicated not just your current level, based on support, but indicated the highest rank, support level and modified feat level.

Or at least something either on the character sheet or the feat tab to indicate what the support level is.

If that is not present, a few folks will likely become frustrated trying to figure out why their feats aren't as high as they should be, or why they can no longer make something, etc…

The tooltip for each feat does show current rank, supported rank and modified rank, but admittedly before bringing up the tooltip we're just showing the modified rank and no hint that it's being modified. I've added a feature request to at least hint at the fact that the rank is being modified due to lack of support so that players will be more likely to bring up the more detailed tooltip.
Mistwalker
Thanks
Bob
We're doing another quick server-side update this morning to fix an issue blocking access to personal vaults at holdings for anyone outside the owning company (while still allowing access to company vaults) and to fix an issue where Crystal Ogres events were granting an incorrect achievement. It may (or may not) take a little longer than usual before the servers come back up from Daily Maintenance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post