Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 12 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Bob
I made a pass through the public spreadsheets to update everything through EE 12. Along the way, I made a few changes to the spreadsheet's format, hopefully they won't cause too many problems for those of you using automated tools to parse the data.

• On the Weapons (Standard) and Weapons (Caster) tabs, added an apostrophe to the title for the quality column so it can start with a + sign and not be treated as an error. The formula for those column titles is now technically '+0 Quality which just shows up as +0 Quality.
  • Added a new tab for Recipes (Aeon Stones).
  • I added a tab a while ago for the Codex recipes, and for EE 12 added the T2 and T3 variant recipes. I noticed the original T1 Codex recipes aren't up on goblinary, so I'm not sure everyone's aware those recipes are on a different tab.
  • Added Effect +0 and Prerequisites columns to the Misc Gear tab to better handle Aeon Stones.
  • Renamed Release column in Bulk Resources tab to Hex Type.
Edam
Bob
I made a pass through the public spreadsheets to update everything through EE 12. Along the way, I made a few changes to the spreadsheet's format, hopefully they won't cause too many problems for those of you using automated tools to parse the data.

• On the Weapons (Standard) and Weapons (Caster) tabs, added an apostrophe to the title for the quality column so it can start with a + sign and not be treated as an error. The formula for those column titles is now technically '+0 Quality which just shows up as +0 Quality.
  • Added a new tab for Recipes (Aeon Stones).
  • I added a tab a while ago for the Codex recipes, and for EE 12 added the T2 and T3 variant recipes. I noticed the original T1 Codex recipes aren't up on goblinary, so I'm not sure everyone's aware those recipes are on a different tab.
  • Added Effect +0 and Prerequisites columns to the Misc Gear tab to better handle Aeon Stones.
  • Renamed Release column in Bulk Resources tab to Hex Type.

Out of curiosity, what channel do the stones use ? There is no mention of channel in the misc gear tab.
Bob
Edam
Out of curiosity, what channel do the stones use ? There is no mention of channel in the misc gear tab.
They get their own channel, so you shouldn't have to worry about stacking issues with them.
Nihimon
Bob, can you tell me if there's anything non-obvious I should know about the new "Building Level" rows in the "Feats on Multiple Trainers" sheet?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Bob, in the table "Crafting Achievements", columns R through U have been shifted to the right. Is this intentional? Or will you shift them back in the near future?

Same with "Refining Achievements".
Nihimon
Bob, in the "Holdings" sheet, the "Crafting Facility" column changed contents significantly. For example, what used to be "Sawyer 50" is now "rating:50;skills:sawyer;". I can work with that, but I want to make sure it's intentional. Also, if it is intentional, how much trouble would it be for you to make it "rating:50;skills:Sawyer;", with the skill name properly capitalized? I can work around that, too, but it's going to be painful and fragile if you add new Skills.
Nihimon
Bob, blank rows have been added between the different trainers in the "Trainers" sheet that weren't there before. Would it be possible for you to remove those?

I'm using Google.GData.Spreadsheets.ListFeed to read the sheets, and it apparently stops reading when it encounters a completely blank row. I think Lee originally removed the blank rows years ago.

[Edit] Or, you could simply add a nonsense value in a column out of the way…
Nihimon
Bob, in the "Trainers" sheet, beginning at row 458 (Alchemist), the level 20 information has been shifted up. It seems clear to me that this is an error. It also seems significant, but I'm going to do my best to fix it in the copy and keep moving.
Nihimon
Okay, at this point, everything that was parsing is parsing again. I'll talk to Duffy about getting that data refreshed in Goblinary. It will still be missing some of the new stuff that hasn't been parsed yet, but I will keep working on that, too.
You are a Troll
Thanks for all your time & effort on this Nihimon (and Duffy) - I simply would not be able to play the game without Goblinary!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post