Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 12 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Nihimon
Bob, one thing I forgot to mention is that the "Feats on Multiple Trainers" sheet also has blank rows. It's actually easier to just fill the right-most column with dummy data than to remove the blank lines, and that works just as well.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, can you tell me if there's anything non-obvious I should know about the new "Building Level" rows in the "Feats on Multiple Trainers" sheet?

Whoops, hadn't noticed those weren't already on that sheet. I added them to the internal spreadsheet about a year ago to fix a technical issue requiring them (they were already on the "Trainers" sheet and it turned out both sheets needed them). However, since "Logical Level" currently always matches "Building Level," you can basically ignore one or the other for now.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, in the table "Crafting Achievements", columns R through U have been shifted to the right. Is this intentional? Or will you shift them back in the near future?

Same with "Refining Achievements".

Unintentional, just didn't notice that our internal spreadsheet had more columns there than the public spreadsheet does. Not really sure why, I'll just have to keep a closer eye out for that kind of thing in the future.

All fixed now, the data is back under the appropriate headings in the same columns as before.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, blank rows have been added between the different trainers in the "Trainers" sheet that weren't there before. Would it be possible for you to remove those?

I'm using Google.GData.Spreadsheets.ListFeed to read the sheets, and it apparently stops reading when it encounters a completely blank row. I think Lee originally removed the blank rows years ago.

[Edit] Or, you could simply add a nonsense value in a column out of the way…

Didn't know Lee had specifically removed those, all gone now on both Trainers sheets.
Flari-Merchant
Tired yet, Bob? smile
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, in the "Holdings" sheet, the "Crafting Facility" column changed contents significantly. For example, what used to be "Sawyer 50" is now "rating:50;skills:sawyer;". I can work with that, but I want to make sure it's intentional. Also, if it is intentional, how much trouble would it be for you to make it "rating:50;skills:Sawyer;", with the skill name properly capitalized? I can work around that, too, but it's going to be painful and fragile if you add new Skills.

I changed that column back to the old format.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, in the "Trainers" sheet, beginning at row 458 (Alchemist), the level 20 information has been shifted up. It seems clear to me that this is an error. It also seems significant, but I'm going to do my best to fix it in the copy and keep moving.

So much copying and pasting. Such big spreadsheets.

All fixed now.
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
Tired yet, Bob? smile

In the land of coffee? Never!
Nihimon
Thanks, Bob! I'll make another parse tonight.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gross
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
Tired yet, Bob? smile

In the land of coffee? Never!

!!!!
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post