Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 12 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Nihimon
Bob, there are still some blank rows in the "Feats on Multiple Trainers" sheet.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bob
Whoops, not sure how that happened. Think I got them all now.
Nihimon
Yep, totally clean on the parse.

Now, if I could just remember what I was doing with all this code two years ago…
Nihimon
Bob, I'm trying to incorporate the Settlement Recipes and the Settlement Structures. The first thing is the Settlement Structures sheet starts with a blank row - could you remove it? Second, could you add a column that has the Crafting Facilities present, similar to what you do on the Holdings sheet?
Nihimon
Also, in Settlement Structures, Bank level 1 has blanks for Bulk Resource requirements instead of 0. It's quite a bit simpler for me if they all have actual numeric values in those columns. Is that easy enough for you to do?
Bob
Nihimon
Also, in Settlement Structures, Bank level 1 has blanks for Bulk Resource requirements instead of 0. It's quite a bit simpler for me if they all have actual numeric values in those columns. Is that easy enough for you to do?

Quite easy, so it's done.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, I'm trying to incorporate the Settlement Recipes and the Settlement Structures. The first thing is the Settlement Structures sheet starts with a blank row - could you remove it? Second, could you add a column that has the Crafting Facilities present, similar to what you do on the Holdings sheet?

The blank row was easily removed. Adding the Crafting Facilities will take a bit longer because this particular sheet appears to be based on an older version, so it's harder to do a copy paste. Looking at it more closely, there appear to be a few other things out of date, like it doesn't include the Keep (with the Seneschal crafting). I'll have to take another pass at that on Monday.
Nihimon
Thanks a ton!

Also, very cheeky…

Recipes (Settlement) : "Jewelers Structure Kit"

Settlement Structures : "Jewellers"
Nihimon
Yeah, I just ran into some problems with the "Primal Field Structure Kit" and the distinct lack of a "Primal Field" or some such structure.
Nihimon
Also, it looks like the Training column in the Settlement Structures sheet is not at all consistent with other sheets. I'll ignore that for a bit until you've had a chance to take another pass at it.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post