Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 12 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Nihimon
Bob, there's something weird about the Google.GData library. When it's reading the Recipes (Codex) spreadsheet, it wants to pretend the columns labeled #2, #3, and #4 don't exist. I really don't know why they think it's a good idea, but it seems to be related to the fact that those columns are empty and the column headers start with a '#' character.

Would it be possible to either:
2) Rename those columns to something like "Qty 2", "Qty 3", and "Qty 4";
2) Remove those columns, along with the Component 2, Component 3, and Component 4 columns;
or 3) Remove just those columns?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bob
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, I'm trying to incorporate the Settlement Recipes and the Settlement Structures. The first thing is the Settlement Structures sheet starts with a blank row - could you remove it? Second, could you add a column that has the Crafting Facilities present, similar to what you do on the Holdings sheet?

The blank row was easily removed. Adding the Crafting Facilities will take a bit longer because this particular sheet appears to be based on an older version, so it's harder to do a copy paste. Looking at it more closely, there appear to be a few other things out of date, like it doesn't include the Keep (with the Seneschal crafting). I'll have to take another pass at that on Monday.

I got the Crafting Facilities column in. Along the way, I also corrected all the trainer names to match the ones on the Trainers sheet, and corrected any building names that didn't match the names on the structure kits. I did leave some trainers on the lists that don't yet exist, such as the deity-specific ones, for future reference, so any that don't match should be ignored. I did find the Keep buried in there (this spreadsheet is from a much older version and the ordering is a little different), so I added the Keep trainer and Seneschal crafting to it. Hopefully it's all clean now.
Bob
Nihimon
Thanks a ton!

Also, very cheeky…

Recipes (Settlement) : "Jewelers Structure Kit"

Settlement Structures : "Jewellers"

Fixed that to Jewelers during my pass through that sheet.
Bob
Nihimon
Yeah, I just ran into some problems with the "Primal Field Structure Kit" and the distinct lack of a "Primal Field" or some such structure.

That one's been on the public spreadsheet for some time, but it's not actually in the game yet, so I went ahead and deleted that row.
Bob
Nihimon
Also, it looks like the Training column in the Settlement Structures sheet is not at all consistent with other sheets. I'll ignore that for a bit until you've had a chance to take another pass at it.

Should be all fixed now.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob, there's something weird about the Google.GData library. When it's reading the Recipes (Codex) spreadsheet, it wants to pretend the columns labeled #2, #3, and #4 don't exist. I really don't know why they think it's a good idea, but it seems to be related to the fact that those columns are empty and the column headers start with a '#' character.

Would it be possible to either:
2) Rename those columns to something like "Qty 2", "Qty 3", and "Qty 4";
2) Remove those columns, along with the Component 2, Component 3, and Component 4 columns;
or 3) Remove just those columns?

I went ahead and deleted any empty Component/Quantity columns from both the sheets for Codex Recipes and Aeon Stone Recipes.
Nihimon
Many thanks, Bob!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post