Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13

Flari-Merchant
Bob
Exactly correct, Azoth is a premium item, so you can purchase it for yourself, trade other players for it, or purchase it on the auction house if any players are selling it there.
Is there any way to add features to Azoth that can make it more valued in game? The idea that players will buy and sell it for coin/trade in game presupposes that characters need/want coin. I am sure that some will want it for crafting but it has to get into the game through other reasons to be sold on the AH, like players wanting coin. Which is kind of a low priority.

Also once broken into bits for crafting, is the remainder usable for… partial month subscriptions?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
Is there any way to add features to Azoth that can make it more valued in game? The idea that players will buy and sell it for coin/trade in game presupposes that characters need/want coin. I am sure that some will want it for crafting but it has to get into the game through other reasons to be sold on the AH, like players wanting coin. Which is kind of a low priority.

We can potentially add more features to Azoth over time, but the issue of coin usage/desirability is something we'll have to attack more head-on to really make anything get sold more often on the auction houses. Fortunately, some of the features planned for EE 15, such as taxation and incorporating coin into the settlement upkeep costs, will go a long way toward that.

Bringslite of Staalgard
Also once broken into bits for crafting, is the remainder usable for… partial month subscriptions?

We can't currently handle partial months, so you'll need to put together enough Azoth for a complete month before converting it into game time.
You are a Troll
Where are we in terms of rolling out EE13? Can we get an update? Thanks.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post