Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13

You are a Troll
Bringslite of Staalgard
I at least am not making a point of watching the plat fields.

Fields?! More like horrible Moon Mountains!
Decius
If everything were available for coin, then Black would sell at about 3% of the market price of low-end T3 spellbook per black, if I remember the recipes correctly.
Edam
Decius
If everything were available for coin, then Black would sell at about 3% of the market price of low-end T3 spellbook per black, if I remember the recipes correctly.

If you assume everything else in the book is free and you are not charging for time that is roughly correct as you can make a transcendant +0 with 35 black.

Hence in the current situation where the black price substantially exceed everything else by a large margin it may be a reasonable approximation but its worth remembering that many settlements artificers are flat out (queue time is not free it has an opportunity cost) and items like dragonskin and shadowskin, while more available than Black, are also themselves in short supply.
You are a Troll
35 Black to make an Archmage +0; Transcendent +0 is double that.
Decius
Related to the new vault logging: I've noticed that a lot of "Item Category" or "Variety" of refined things are weird. Is there some logic or reason behind them, like why "X Codex" is "Resource" but "X Codex Collection" is Wood?

Oh, and is there a place where I can find a table of all of the types of raw resource item names including the descriptors, and what stocks they have, including recipes and expendables? I bet I could extract all that from the available data, but I'd probably end up making too many wrong assumptions.
Bob
Decius
Related to the new vault logging: I've noticed that a lot of "Item Category" or "Variety" of refined things are weird. Is there some logic or reason behind them, like why "X Codex" is "Resource" but "X Codex Collection" is Wood?

Oh, and is there a place where I can find a table of all of the types of raw resource item names including the descriptors, and what stocks they have, including recipes and expendables? I bet I could extract all that from the available data, but I'd probably end up making too many wrong assumptions.

Looks like the basic difference between Codices and Codex Collections is that Codices are crafted, so they get a category, and Resource was probably the best match on the category list. Codex Collections are Refined, so they get a Variety (similar to Raw Materials), and Wood was the best choice on that list.

I'm not finding anything about the raw materials in the Public Spreadsheet, so I'm not sure when or where we ever officially released that information.
Nihimon
Decius
Oh, and is there a place where I can find a table of all of the types of raw resource item names including the descriptors, and what stocks they have…?

Have you looked at this?

Nihimon's Resources, Salvages, and Stocks Data
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
You are a Troll
Sweet - thanks!
Decius
Nihimon
Decius
Oh, and is there a place where I can find a table of all of the types of raw resource item names including the descriptors, and what stocks they have…?

Have you looked at this?

Nihimon's Resources, Salvages, and Stocks Data
I was hoping not to have that as a dependency. But that might be the only way.
Flari-Merchant
Story Quest for New Players

•Give new players a quest storyline to follow that offers a more structured introduction to the world.

Settlement Improvements

•Add Town Criers to Thornkeep that point new players toward existing settlements.

@ Bob
These two agenda item's. Are they being done from scratch? Are they worth your effort at this early stage?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post