Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Raiding

Flari-Merchant
Lol Poor Bob! Look at the replies he has to write compared to the OP.
We love Ya, Bob! smile
Nihimon
Bob
For EE 12, we're adding…

I assume you mean EE 13?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Hobson Fiffledown
Bulk that raiders can't carry? The raiders burn it, of course! smile

…but, yeah, if they don't (lazy riders, or maybe they were routed), how long will that husk stick around for?

Will looting the husk be slow, one-item/stack looting like a character's husk, or more like a mule or vault?

This space for rent.
Hobson Fiffledown
RaiderTown play. smile

Fill your core6 with high+ towers or barracks. That is your only land claim. Permafeud the top 3-5 landowners (or whatever your PvE time allows). Encourage constant raids by your citizens to keep the support fires stoked.

Hmm. Not too shabby.

EDIT: See? See? I was missing some nuance there.
This space for rent.
Flari-Merchant
Hobson Fiffledown
RaiderTown play. smile

Fill your core6 with high+ towers or barracks. That is your only land claim. Permafeud the top 3-5 landowners (or whatever your PvE time allows). Encourage constant raids by your citizens to keep the support fires stoked.

Hmm. Not too shabby.
Hehe, somewhat tempting…
Duffy Swiftshadow
Thanks for the clarifications Bob, it's totally possible we were inferring something incorrectly from previous comments.

The logic is pretty clear and makes mechanical sense, while I would like more opportunities for incidental PvP I think I agree this is ultimately not the place for it. Gushers and maybe something to do with monster hexes are better possibilities for that sort of thing.
Bob
Nihimon
Bob
For EE 12, we're adding…

I assume you mean EE 13?

Weird, the OP clearly says EE 13, and I totally didn't just edit that smile
Bob
Hobson Fiffledown
Fill your core6 with high+ towers or barracks. That is your only land claim. Permafeud the top 3-5 landowners (or whatever

For most (if not all) settlements, adding just 1 more hex at the right location will give you layered defenses as well. Not that I'm encouraging that sort of thing. Not at all. No sirree.
Bob
Hobson Fiffledown
…but, yeah, if they don't (lazy riders, or maybe they were routed), how long will that husk stick around for?
The husk will stick around for 2 hours, after which everyhing in it just disappears.
Hobson Fiffledown
Will looting the husk be slow, one-item/stack looting like a character's husk, or more like a mule or vault?
It'll be the slow, one-item/stack looting version, so winning the raid is only half the battle.
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
Here is an issue that pops a flag for me. If my holding setup is +2 or greater the raiders can pop a donkey on site which is convenient. Maybe too convenient…

I've got a feature request in to see about adding mules to the settlement access settings. Hopefully we'll get to that in time. Still, getting much off the husk will be slow and inconvenient enough to balance that out a bit even if we can't get to it in time.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post