Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account info

Ogden Hales
Is there any way to find out the state of my character (skills, xp, etc.) without paying for another month?

If not, will there be?
Nihimon
When you're logged into this website, click the "My Account" link in the top right. It should show you your Subscription status.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
Ogden Hales
Is there any way to find out the state of my character (skills, xp, etc.) without paying for another month?

If not, will there be?

There currently is not.

I haven't seen anything about it to date.
Midnight
This would be a good idea.

It is hard for someone to advertise their account for sale without misrepresenting it, if they can't see this info.

Considering how many unsubscribed accounts are out there, breathing a little life into the game with more seasoned characters available to newcomers seems like something to aim for.

Of course, if PFO goes back to a box price selling of the game, I'm guessing they would obviously prefer to sell new accounts to new customers.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bob
There isn't anything like that right now, and it's not on our roadmap, but it's a great idea so I added a feature request to look into it when we have a chance.

For now, the best I can probably tell folks about characters is how long their accounts were active, and based on that we can guess how much total XP any training characters would have. Of course, that wouldn't tell us what feats were already learned, so we'd have to guess at how much might still be available. Not a lot of info there, but anyone who really wants to find that out can just drop me a line at customer.support@goblinworks.com.
Nihimon
Ogden Hales
… (skills, xp, etc.)…

Sorry, I totally misread your question.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Ogden Hales
Bob
I added a feature request to look into it when we have a chance.
Thankyou

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post