Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golarion Mumble

Bob
Update: With pretty much everyone having moved to Discord, Golarion Mumble will be shutting down after May 20, 2020.

Original post:

Starting today, Paizo has taken over providing the Golarion Mumble service so that everyone can continue to have access to voice chat. Many thanks to the community for supporting it all this time.

If you haven't tried Mumble yet, you can download it here. Once it's installed, connect to Golarion Mumble using the following information:

Address: golarion.mumble.com
Port: 3093

No password required.
Flari-Merchant
Bravo!
Harad Navar
Excellent!
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Tyncale
Very nice, thanks. smile Would it be possible to give Callambea its own channel again? We used to have one but several channels have been cut. I think it would be best to put it under Unaligned Settlements for now. Can always be changed later on.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Bob
Tyncale
Very nice, thanks. smile Would it be possible to give Callambea its own channel again? We used to have one but several channels have been cut. I think it would be best to put it under Unaligned Settlements for now. Can always be changed later on.

All set up.
Tyncale
Thanks Bob!
Edit: Mmm, not seeing the channel. You sure it worked?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Bob
Tyncale
Mmm, not seeing the channel. You sure it worked?

Weird, could have sworn I saw it on the list after adding it. Ah well, I've added it again and verified that it was still there for me after disconnecting and reconnecting, so hopefully it's there for everyone.
Tyncale
I see it now, thanks a lot.
Caldeathe again
Glad we found an arrangement that lets the Mumble retain my vision of a useful and neutral territory.

Best of luck in game, everybody.

Cal
Flari-Merchant
Caldeathe again
Glad we found an arrangement that lets the Mumble retain my vision of a useful and neutral territory.

Best of luck in game, everybody.

Cal
Thanks Cal! A fine legacy… or an ongoing contribution if we were graced with your return to the lands… just saying. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post