Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Golarion Mumble

Tyncale
Just gimme a "I'll be back" Schwarzenegger style, Cal. You know you want it, you know we want it.

Or at least sneak in with the ToT if you dont want to make a fuzz about your return. smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Giorgio
This is a welcome development, thanks Cal for keeping it active for all this time. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Maxen
Yes, allow me to pile on. Many thanks to Cal for keeping this service running. It's been a huge benefit, so thank you for that.
Gross
Maxen
Yes, allow me to pile on. Many thanks to Cal for keeping this service running. It's been a huge benefit, so thank you for that.

+1
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post