Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Future, future request: Hoods on armor

Maxen
As the subject suggests, I know this is not part of the current roadmap, but I want to make the recommendation anyway. For armors that have a hood, I would like to see a "hood up"/"hood down" feature.
Bob
Filed a feature request for our backlog. It certainly makes sense and would be a nice capability, but there are a lot of priorities in front of it.
Demiurge
You could always have permanently hooded and unhooded versions of each armor.

Note that some armors seem to have a hood or no hood depending on race.
Stilachio Thrax
What are the possibilities of getting cosmetic slots? I'll be honest, I hate the look of backpacks on my characters, but keywords dictate I need one. A cosmetic slot would allow me to put a cloak there and be much happier smile
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post