Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Day 1 DTs for sale

Dolphin
Selling 3 DTs that are currently inactive. Asking $200 per account which will include 1 month of sub.

Account #1 Deactivated April 28, 2017. SOLD
Toon#1 Lev 19 Apothecary/ Lev 17 Iconograoher has all important t3 recipes learned / T2 Omni Gatherer
Toon#2 Lev 19 Weaver/ Lev 16 Tailor has all important T3 weaver recipes learned

Account #2 Deactivated March 29, 2017 SOLD
Toon#1 Lev 20 Weaponsmith/ Lev 13 Armorsmith with all important t3 WS recipes learned
Toon#2 Lev 19 Sage/ Lev 14 Dowser with all important Sage recipes learned

Account #3 Deactivated February 28, 2017 SOLD
Toon #1 T3 combat cleric with t3 gear and t3 expendables / T3 forester
Toon #2 Lev 19 Sage /Lev 12 Senechal

any serious inquiries for more details or offers can be sent to

Osalife70@gmail.com
Dolphin
Tyncale
These are nice accounts. smile

600 dollars versus the Inkling of Hope that this game will someday become all that we hoped for.

For some reason I keep choosing for the Inkling of Hope instead of the dollars(I have 8 DT accounts though not as nice as yours). I guess I just do not want the money enough. Or maybe I am just a fool. smile

Anyway, good luck, they are definately nice accounts.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Dolphin
All three accounts are sold. Thank you.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post