Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13 Status Update

Bob
We're starting to do some internal testing of EE 13 and hope to have something up on Zog for everyone to take a look at sometime next week. Things got a bit bogged down on my side by the New Player Quest, primarily because we decided that it needed to provide a lot more guidance on advancing through feats all the way up to Tier 2 than had been originally planned. That took a lot longer to implement than I'd hoped, but it's finally up and running.

Fortunately, Cole powered ahead and has even implemented the Auction House and Vault improvements originally scheduled for EE 14, including an Active Bids view of the Auction House, better default prices when putting items up for sale, and Take/Transfer All for getting things out of vaults or putting them into trade/mule windows. He's also had a chance to address several other bugs that have turned up as we've been implementing EE 13 and as you've all been playing EE 12, so the build will include several smaller improvements as well.

There will, however, be a brief delay before serious testing can start, since I'm off on a quick family vacation starting tomorrow. When I return early next week, just as we did for EE 12, I'll start posting more detailed write-ups as I'm testing each feature so that all of you can provide some feedback and point out anything we should think about changing before going to Zog.

You are a Troll
Thanks - appreciate the update and hard work! Enjoy the vacation!!
Garric Orcsbane
Thanks for the update.
Giorgio
Thanks for the informative updates, I hope you enjoy your vacation! smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
aussiedwarf
That is great news! Really excited to hear the auction house features will be in.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Flari-Merchant
Great job Guys! Good news and have a terrific vacation Bob. smile
WxCougar of KOTC
Have a wonderful vacation!
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Zax
Thank you Bob! Have a great Vacaction!
Flari-Merchant
Hi Guys,

If it will not detract much from your time or set things back too much, do you think that you can release some up to date details of an EE 13 feature or two? It has been pretty quiet around here and getting some discussion going would be nice.

Suggestion offered with all respect: Shuffle the Tutorial to the side for awhile. We are getting a new player every week or two but we can certainly take those under our wings and pointed straight at that rate. A grand tutorial could wait if it is stalling everything else.
You are a Troll
Bringslite of Staalgard
Hi Guys,

If it will not detract much from your time or set things back too much, do you think that you can release some up to date details of an EE 13 feature or two? It has been pretty quiet around here and getting some discussion going would be nice.

Suggestion offered with all respect: Shuffle the Tutorial to the side for awhile. We are getting a new player every week or two but we can certainly take those under our wings and pointed straight at that rate. A grand tutorial could wait if it is stalling everything else.

+1

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post