Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Recipes

Flari-Merchant
@ Bob,

Some of the newest recipes are restricted to drops from escalations, obviously as you have written such, but are the more regular crafting recipes on the larger random drop lists? I ask because though I don't do many escalations anymore, I do kill MANY critters while gathering and haven't seen a single "new" recipe yet.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
Some of the newest recipes are restricted to drops from escalations, obviously as you have written such, but are the more regular crafting recipes on the larger random drop lists? I ask because though I don't do many escalations anymore, I do kill MANY critters while gathering and haven't seen a single "new" recipe yet.

All the recipes drop as part of standard loot drops, though there probably are a couple events that offer extra chances at certain specific recipes (usually those for settlement structures). All the newer recipes, like those for Siege Equipment, should just drop normally.

Still, there are a lot of recipes, and the new ones are no more likely to drop than any others. That means the usual random number issues apply, so you're probably just in the same boat as those unfortunate souls who never seem to get Ghostwood Splint recipes.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post