Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hex Map

Bunibuni
Okay,
I know it is somewhere because I've used it before but I can't find it now. smile

Anyone have the link to the map that shows which bulk resources are in each hex and how much of each? I know I've seen it before but I somehow lost the link to it.
Thanks;;
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Maxen
There's this: http://www.pfomap.com/

-And-

This: http://www.pfogis.org/

I'm not sure how up to date either are, but I think they will get you a general idea.
Harad Navar
The Unofficial PFO Atlas has the data per hex from the time the Goblinary went live. I don't think that the resources have been re-balanced since then. If so please let me know and I will try to get that updated. RL has sucked up all my time recently. Haven't been in the game for a month.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Nihimon
I think you're probably looking for PFOS torehouse.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bunibuni
Thanks, those all helped.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Edam
I think PFO Map is no longer online.
Maxen
Shame. Of all the online maps, I liked that one the best.
You are a Troll
A shame indeed; I was still using the map with some regularity.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post