Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13 Preliminary Release Notes and Deployment to Zog

You are a Troll
Yeah, so the answer is obviously a resounding NO - Bob has never played a T3 Cleric trying to heal other T3 wearing players = pretty poor position from which to make a substantial game change I think.

Also, my question was never answered, so how about you pretend it came from one of the nice folk, hey?

Do tokens ignore ePro?

Does Energetic Field ignore ePro?

Do Cure and Bloodblocks ignore ePro?

Does every single attack and expendable that has a beneficial effect of every class and of every tier now ignore ePro?

What about expendables that harm opponents but help the caster? Like, for instance, Chase?
Flari-Merchant
hehe Take it easy there Troll! Things that turn out bad ideas can be modified or even reversed. I am really not happy with the Invasion mechanic, I see it as busywork with unfortunate consequences for failure and especially dangerous with the population so low at this time…

Still I am willing to see the thing in action before I throw insults or serious judgments out there.

Also ask your questions in a more polite tone and you might get polite answers even if you have to ask busy people twice.
Bob
Most things that let players affect/damage themselves or others, whether attacks, expendables, tokens/consumables, or whatever, tend to operate by using a "feat" in the background. That means that any of those things using a feat that's labeled as Beneficial will bypass effect protection, even though it's not exactly what might be commonly thought of as a feat. We just think of them all as feats here, and that internal jargon slipped through. I'll try to make that clearer on the final release notes.

I'm not sure about the feats that have a sort of dual beneficial/damaging nature, like Chase. I'll have to look that one up on the spreadsheets tomorrow and see how it's set up, and then I'll probably have to try it out to be sure of what exactly happens. If there turn out to be a few problematic ones, we'll revisit them and figure out appropriate solutions.
Suave
Bob
These are the Preliminary Release Notes for Early Enrollment v13. We deployed a Final Candidate for EE 13 to the Test Server on Tuesday, August 8, and plan to deploy that build to Live during Daily Maintenance on Thursday, August 10, assuming that it performs well during testing.

A new premium item, Azoth, is available for purchase and can be used to improve the output of refining and crafting projects. Azoth can also be converted into months of game time, and can be offered for sale at Auction Houses.

Azoth:
  • Boxes of Azoth can be purchased at the Store in quantities of 1, 3, 6 or 12 boxes. They are added to a specific character on login using the same method used for applying other premium items. Each box contains 700 Azoth, and is opened by right-clicking on the box in Inventory.
  • Azoth can be used to raise the output of a crafting project to the next plus. It can’t be applied unless the project is already at least 10% of the way to the next plus, and the amount of Azoth required depends on the value/quantity of the crafting output and the percentage remaining to reach the next plus. The option to add Azoth is displayed once the crafting project has all its ingredients added, and is reset if the ingredients change.
  • Azoth can be used to raise the likely hood of getting additional plusses on a refining project, increasing the odds of getting one additional plus by 10 percentage points and of getting 2 additional plusses by 1 percentage point. The option to add Azoth is displayed once the refining project has all its ingredients added.
  • Azoth can be exchanged for game time at a rate of 1650 Azoth for 1 month of game time by right-clicking on the Azoth in a character’s inventory.
  • When crafting with Azoth, achievements are only granted for the plus that would have been received without using Azoth.
  • Azoth has its own subcategory under Premium for vault and auction listings.
When will the Goblinworks store be updated for Azoth purchase?
-suave
Stilachio Thrax
Question about Azoth and game time: Can it be applied to the third character on a Destiny's Twin account to give that character training time?
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Flari-Merchant
Stilachio Thrax
Question about Azoth and game time: Can it be applied to the third character on a Destiny's Twin account to give that character training time?

I think that we asked this previously, Brother, and the answer was "no, not yet but possible in the future". smile I hope that has already changed to "Yes!" but I doubt it.
Lisa Stevens
Suave
-suave

My understanding is that Cole will turn on Azoth in the store once the new build is fully up on the live server.

-Lisa
Bob
Stilachio Thrax

We've been talking about other possible uses for Azoth, and that's one of the things we've discussed, but we don't have any specific plans yet.
Bob
Suave
-suave

Around the time EE 13 becomes available.
Lisa Stevens
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Stilachio Thrax

I think that we asked this previously, Brother, and the answer was "no, not yet but possible in the future". smile I hope that has already changed to "Yes!" but I doubt it.

I would have loved to have this feature in with this build, however, it is a bit tricky.

If you could use Azoth to just purchase xp, then it would be an easy add. But then you could spend a ton of Azoth to catch up on xp, which all sorts of implications and repercussions that we aren't ready to go there.

If you allow the Azoth to pay for a month of game time, then the problem becomes synching the paid month with the rest of the characters on the account. If you have a destiny's twin account and are paying a monthly subscription for those two characters, how do you deal with that person using Azoth to buy a month of game time in the middle of a purchased month for the other two characters? What happens if they stop the sub on the first two characters but there is still time on the one that bought time with Azoth?

It ended up being not an easy add, which is why it isn't in this patch.

-Lisa

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post