Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13 Release Notes

Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Another thing that sounds familiar but I can't find. Who is the NPC "Friend of Harndon"

Edit: Answered. He is the Town Crier NPC.

He shouldn't be a Town Crier, just a dwarf hanging out by every player settlement's keep.
Flari-Merchant
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Another thing that sounds familiar but I can't find. Who is the NPC "Friend of Harndon"

Edit: Answered. He is the Thornkeep Town Crier Signup Reminder NPC.

He shouldn't be a Town Crier, just a dwarf hanging out by every player settlement's keep.
Is that more accurate? smile
Bob
Well, assuming you just mean the dwarf who happens to be near the toolbox and might be winking and nodding in its direction to remind you to get a town crier but then again maybe he just likes getting out of the house once in a while, then yup, that's more accurate.
Bob
On a related note, does this mean you've gotten to the point in the New Player Quest where you have to find a Friend of Harndon? Or just curious? I ask in part because I just got a bug report implying that the quest has a blocking bug at the Kill Goblin Dogs stage, and that should come before having to find a Friend of Harndon, so I'm wondering if anyone managed to get past that stage.
Bob
For those of you doing the New Player Quest, there appears to be a blocking bug when you get to the stage where you have to kill some Goblin Dogs. I've got a fix prepared, but I probably won't be able to get it into a build before GenCon. We do have another new build prepared that we're hoping to deploy to Live on Monday morning that fixes a few other things we've found, but this fix got in too late for that build and we're unlikely to be able to get another build prepared before GenCon for anything short of an emergency fix.
WxCougar of KOTC
Bob, do you know when the Bulk resource numbers will be changed in the PFO Wiki to correspond with the changes made in EE13? I think the numbers there are still the same as before. I know we have one Holding/Outpost hex affected and want to make sure of what it needs to change to smile.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Bob
WxCougar of KOTC
Bob, do you know when the Bulk resource numbers will be changed in the PFO Wiki to correspond with the changes made in EE13?

I'll try to get those copied up on Monday or Tuesday.
Flari-Merchant
Bob
On a related note, does this mean you've gotten to the point in the New Player Quest where you have to find a Friend of Harndon? Or just curious? I ask in part because I just got a bug report implying that the quest has a blocking bug at the Kill Goblin Dogs stage, and that should come before having to find a Friend of Harndon, so I'm wondering if anyone managed to get past that stage.

I first noticed this NPC near the Keep at Oz. Not that far yet.
Bob
We have a new build up on Zog that we're planning to deploy to Live tomorrow (Sunday) morning during Daily Maintenance. The build includes the following changes:

• Creatures are temporarily blocked from attacking Holdings and Harvesting Sites. We'll leave this turned off until we can at least deal with the issues of excessive attacks and not-dead-yet corpses. To balance out the lack of attackers on Harvesting Sites, the number of production cycles has temporarily been reduced from 200 to 120. Although this means that Invaders won't actually raid Holdings, the Invasion system is still checking to see whether or not there should be an Invasion, and will still remove protection from the hex for the day. Please report any hexes that seem to lose protection improperly, particularly hexes that don't neighbor a monster hex or that just lose protection repeatedly. In some cases, I may be able to use a GM command to at least temporarily alleviate the situation.
  • Fixed multiple Beneficial feats that were still paying attention to Effect Protection.
  • Refining queue UI shows the correct plus value for refining projects where a highly-skilled refiner used Azoth.
  • The Kill 10 Goblin Dogs stage of the New Player Quest can be completed.
  • Text edits for the following stages of the New Player Quest: Role Tutorial, Kill 20 Bandits, Attack Feat 2.
  • More descriptive descriptions for Azoth and Box of Azoth.
  • Text edit for the Absolute Security message.
  • Increased range at which attacking creatures damage Holdings or Harvesting Sites. Of course, this won't be noticeable until attacking creatures are turned back on, but will definitely make a difference at that point.
Bob
We're rolling out the new build this morning, so it may take a bit longer than usual to come back from Daily Maintenance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post