Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13 Release Notes

Bob
All of the EE 13 changes, including the Bulk Resource numbers for each hex, are now reflected on the Public Spreadsheet.
Decius
Bob
All of the EE 13 changes, including the Bulk Resource numbers for each hex, are now reflected on the Public Spreadsheet.
I didn't find the recipes for the harvesting kits in the spreadsheet. Am I just bad at finding?
Bob
Decius
Bob
I didn't find the recipes for the harvesting kits in the spreadsheet. Am I just bad at finding?
Whoops, missed those, but they're up now.
WxCougar of KOTC
Thanks, Bob!
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Bob
We have a new build up on Zog with the following changes:

• Creatures once again attack Harvesting Sites and Holdings.
  • Harvesting Site output is back up to 200 cycles.
  • Creatures remember how to die after an Invasion is defeated.
  • Hexes in the process of being infected are considered uninfected when deciding whether or not an Invasion should occur that day. This should return the percentage of hexes that get invaded each day back to within the expected, fairly low range.
  • Creatures that are trying to get to their assigned position don't count toward damaging Harvesting Sites or Raiding a Holding while they are invulnerable.

We won't be able to do much formal testing of these changes until after GenCon, but feel free to check the build out and see what you think. After GenCon, we'll take a closer look and see whether these changes are enough for us to go ahead and restart Invasions on Live, or whether additional changes are needed first.
Flari-Merchant
That is fast work Guys. Congrats and I hope it goes smoothly. Enjoy Gen Con! smile
aussiedwarf
"Creatures remember how to die after an Invasion is defeated."

Lol. I guess I shall try to forget how to die then smile

Great to see fixes so quickly!
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Flari
Lovin' (with a deep love) the new AH features!
flari@mail.com
Bob
Bob
We have a new build up on Zog with the following changes:

• Creatures once again attack Harvesting Sites and Holdings.
  • Harvesting Site output is back up to 200 cycles.
  • Creatures remember how to die after an Invasion is defeated.
  • Hexes in the process of being infected are considered uninfected when deciding whether or not an Invasion should occur that day. This should return the percentage of hexes that get invaded each day back to within the expected, fairly low range.
  • Creatures that are trying to get to their assigned position don't count toward damaging Harvesting Sites or Raiding a Holding while they are invulnerable.

Return of the Invaders! We've completed the testing on this build and will be deploying these changes to live tomorrow morning during Daily Maintenance (Wednesday, August 23, 9-10 AM Pacific).
Bob
And just to be clear, this also means you'll have to start defending your gushers again starting tomorrow, so don't be surprised when that first wave of mobs shows up.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post