Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 13 Release Notes

Flari-Merchant
Bob
And just to be clear, this also means you'll have to start defending your gushers again starting tomorrow, so don't be surprised when that first wave of mobs shows up.
Yeah. Going to miss the easy mats. It needs the mobs to help balance things out a bit. Never brought in so much material in so short a time…
Flari-Merchant
Oh yeah. Did anyone mention to you guys that the map markers for gushers are persistent until we physically re enter the hex? Getting a little crowded. smile
Giorgio
Bob,

The (updated) release notes for EE13 is not found at: https://www.goblinworks.com/blog/

Hope you guys/gals all had a good time at Gen Con. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Oh yeah. Did anyone mention to you guys that the map markers for gushers are persistent until we physically re enter the hex? Getting a little crowded. smile

Did indeed get a couple reports about that. We'll see about getting a fix in for that soon, or at the very least included in EE 14.
Bob
Giorgio
Bob,

The (updated) release notes for EE13 is not found at: https://www.goblinworks.com/blog/

Hope you guys/gals all had a good time at Gen Con. smile

Prepped that last night and will post it shortly.
Flari-Merchant
@ Bob

Gushers: Not of major concern but maybe for bug polishing in future updates. There are instances in attack waves where mobs get stuck up tress close to the Gusher Kit, or freeze and stand invulnerable nearby, or just outside(invulnerable) but probably close enough to take points away. I have solved the issues by attacking the invulnerable from many angles until they wake and by ensuring I have a 30 meter range attack available.

My concern is that they might be "counting coup" on the structure before I can figure how to kill them. Otherwise, I am enjoying the gushers so far. smile
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Gushers: Not of major concern but maybe for bug polishing in future updates. There are instances in attack waves where mobs get stuck up tress close to the Gusher Kit, or freeze and stand invulnerable nearby, or just outside(invulnerable) but probably close enough to take points away. I have solved the issues by attacking the invulnerable from many angles until they wake and by ensuring I have a 30 meter range attack available.

My concern is that they might be "counting coup" on the structure before I can figure how to kill them. Otherwise, I am enjoying the gushers so far. smile

When the mobs stop moving but remain invulnerable, it means they think they can still get closer to their desired location but actually count. We were worried about that blocking harvesting progress, so we added a fix where we keep track of whether or not the mob is getting closer to its desired location over time. If more than 50 seconds pass and the mob isn't getting any closer, then the mob loses its invulnerability so that it can be killed and free the harvesting site up to start producing again. If a harvesting site stops producing for a while, that means that an attacker got stuck somewhere, so just kill off nearby mobs until it starts producing again.

The last server-side update included a change so that mobs don't get raiding points or damage harvesting sites while they're invulnerable, so you're not taking damage while waiting to be able to attack them.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post