Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14

Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Is anything further, than has been applied already, scheduled to go to the test server?

We don't have anything small and easily pulled out from the main build (like the initial Line of Sight implementation was) that we'd like to put up on Zog at this point, so the next build there will likely be a full build for EE 14. We're closing in on that, but I'll give a more detailed update in my next post.
Bob
We're getting very close on EE 14, but we decided to spend more time on the player housing than we had originally planned to do as part of this update. In part that's because we decided to give them more capabilities, and in part because we decided to provide quite a bit more variety. We also came to realize that some of the capabilities we wanted to give them required doing some polish work we'd intended to hold off on until the last couple milestones, but that were worth doing now instead. I'll go into more details on the housing next week once we get a bit more work done and can commit to more specifics.

For the other big tasks, ammunition is in and working, we've already fixed several of the issues that were found with Line of Sight , and the new escalation is up and running. All of these have gone through some initial testing and polish work, but still need a few more small fixes and a bit more testing before they're ready for the test server. They're very close though, so they shouldn't slow things down much.

Given all that, we think we're looking at 1-2 weeks before we're ready to go to the test server, and then hopefully just a small bit of iteration after that before we can deploy to Live. My apologies for the delay, but I think you'll be pleased when you see where all the extra work is going.

Oh, and just to whet your appetites for the new escalation, anyone ever heard of the Ruby Crypt clan?
Flari-Merchant
Fantastic! No worries about a cpl weeks. Take your time and do things right!
Thank you for the update. Looking forward to it. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Flari-Merchant
Bob
Oh, and just to whet your appetites for the new escalation, anyone ever heard of the Ruby Crypt clan?

Ninja Clans of Minkai?

Never heard of them but I can search message boards. smile or smile ?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Bob

Ninja Clans of Minkai?

Ninjas indeed. The Ruby Crypt clan and their employers, the imperial Shojinawa family (who apparently aren't as dead as everyone thought), have come from Minkai to get their share of the Emerald Spire's power. They're not messing around, either, sending the toughest warriors any of you have faced yet. You'll face the best ninjas, samurai and wizards the Shojinawa family can throw at you. The threat will grow steadily through 4 phases (plus the final boss phase), with 11 possible events popping up along the way to the final boss battle.
Flari-Merchant
Bob
Bob

Ninja Clans of Minkai?

Ninjas indeed. The Ruby Crypt clan and their employers, the imperial Shojinawa family (who apparently aren't as dead as everyone thought), have come from Minkai to get their share of the Emerald Spire's power. They're not messing around, either, sending the toughest warriors any of you have faced yet. You'll face the best ninjas, samurai and wizards the Shojinawa family can throw at you. The threat will grow steadily through 4 phases (plus the final boss phase), with 11 possible events popping up along the way to the final boss battle.
>>>Grrr!<<< Bring It!
uotopia@msn.com
MidknightDiamond
Yes!
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
WxCougar of KOTC
So exciting!
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Maxen
Ninjas!!!
Bob
As part of implementing the player housing, one of the things we decided they really needed was the ability to give their owners (and members of the owner's party) some long-lasting buffs. Of course, this ran right up against the issue where buffs/debuffs fall off whenever a character crosses a hex border. Since that's obviously something we've always wanted to get fixed, we decided to take the extra time needed to implement a good solution. Cole got that working the other day, and I've been happily running around our internal servers this morning and watching my buffs stay on across multiple border crossings. This should make consumables a lot more useful, along with any other extended buffs.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post