Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14

Maxen
Sweet! Nice work Cole and Bob!
You are a Troll
Very nice!!!
Flari-Merchant
Great job Cole! This game is getting better every update. smile
Flari-Merchant
It's going to be one hell of a long post about final EE14 details, isn't it?
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
It's going to be one hell of a long post about final EE14 details, isn't it?

It will be both satisfying and tiring to write, the best kind of release notes.
Bob
Quick update on EE 14: We've finished all the basic work up and have started our internal testing. What remains is to fix any new bugs that testing turns up. That makes this phase a little unpredictable, because we're never sure exactly how many issues we'll find during testing, but we're hoping to have something ready for Zog by the end of the week.
Flari-Merchant
Excellent! Can hardly wait to see it all come together. smile

Would there be any chance to see the ammunition stat details, if you have any more breathing room or time?

Thnx for the update.
Bob
I put some quick Ammo and Ammo Container tabs up on the public spreadsheet. Some of the numbers won't mean a lot until you see the rebalanced attack feats, but you can see that ammo will make a pretty big difference and can get an idea of the differences between various tiers and upgrades.
Flari-Merchant
Bob
I put some quick Ammo and Ammo Container tabs up on the public spreadsheet. Some of the numbers won't mean a lot until you see the rebalanced attack feats, but you can see that ammo will make a pretty big difference and can get an idea of the differences between various tiers and upgrades.

Thank you, Sir!
Flari-Merchant
Looks like a reasonable progression for both damage and capacity. Looking forward to seeing the new feat primary adjustments and how it all works with the new LoS, tactically and organically how it feels. Thank you much for the info. Already twice as hungry for Patch Day as I was an hour ago… smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post