Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14

Edam
The improved version of a buff counting as the lesser one for conditionals combined with hex boundaries no longer cancelling buffs will make many previously useless feats suddenly very attractive.
Decius
Bob
I put some quick Ammo and Ammo Container tabs up on the public spreadsheet. Some of the numbers won't mean a lot until you see the rebalanced attack feats, but you can see that ammo will make a pretty big difference and can get an idea of the differences between various tiers and upgrades.
Is "Base damage" and "Base effect power" cumulative with the weapon base damage and keyword power? If so, the month of the archer is upon us again, in a way unmatched since the days of firing a longbow over the shoulder while sprinting away.
Bob
Decius
Bob
I put some quick Ammo and Ammo Container tabs up on the public spreadsheet. Some of the numbers won't mean a lot until you see the rebalanced attack feats, but you can see that ammo will make a pretty big difference and can get an idea of the differences between various tiers and upgrades.
Is "Base damage" and "Base effect power" cumulative with the weapon base damage and keyword power? If so, the month of the archer is upon us again, in a way unmatched since the days of firing a longbow over the shoulder while sprinting away.

It is, but the ammo-using feats have been adjusted to take that into account, and those numbers haven't been released yet. That said, the system is meant to make it possible for ammo-using feats to be overall more effective than non-ammo-using feats when the appropriate tier/upgrade of ammo is used. Using high-quality ammo will make you more effective, but you'll pay for the privilege, and will likely find it difficult to do that all the time. Lower-quality ammo will make you less effective, but is an excellent choice for times when higher-quality ammo would be a waste of resources.
You are a Troll
So, what kind of ammo equals current level of *effectiveness*?
Maxen
And I may have missed this…will the rooted condition be removed with the introduction of ammo?
Bob
Maxen
And I may have missed this…will the rooted condition be removed with the introduction of ammo?

For the most part, yes. There were a few attacks that were always intended to result in rooting, so those ones will still have it.
Bob
You are a Troll
So, what kind of ammo equals current level of *effectiveness*?

For most T1 characters, salvage ammo will put you roughly there. For most T2 characters T1 +0 ammo will do so, and for most T3 characters T1 +4 will do so.
Bob
We're finding more bugs than we'd hoped, but fortunately they've all been relatively easy fixes so far. Still, between that and my brief bout of flu mid-week, getting this to Zog is going to take a bit longer than predicted. Fingers crossed that we'll have something early next week.
Demiurge
All in good time.
Flari-Merchant
More time to craft ammo. smile

Hope you feel better, Bob!
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post