Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14

Edam
Decius
Edam
Decius
Making the Master Of Opportunity line a bit better would go a fair ways to fixing that.

The issue is that certain rogue feats REQUIRE you to be giving opportunity to the enemy. With these feats your character giving opportunity to the enemy is a positive boon not a downside at all.

A current downside with starslinger is your character cannot reliably give opportunity by just throwing the weapon so instead you have to rely on the very buggy opportunity you incur by running to get your feats triggered (sometimes opportunity occurs changing from a walk to a sprint sometimes it is triggered by slowing to a walk, other times you have it and suddenly lose it for no apparent reason).

A change to starslinger to present opportunity when throwing it does make sense but its important to realise that in the case of starslinger that is a benefit to many users not a downside.
Yes, and the underlying problem is that Daredevil rogues see little downside from granting opportunity even when faced with builds that should specialize against it.

Whilst true in itself, the underlying issue is probably the ability of T3 armor to ignore crit/opportunity debuffs rather than any inherent problem with the opportunity feats themselves.
Edam
Any chance of tweaking the invulnerable time out on mobs attacking gushers?

It seems like you invariably wait 5 or 10 seconds after killing everything else to finish off the one or two stuck mobs that are invulnerable. Knocking even 5 seconds off the timer would massively reduce the frustration levels from stuck mobs.
Bob
Edam
Any chance of tweaking the invulnerable time out on mobs attacking gushers?

It seems like you invariably wait 5 or 10 seconds after killing everything else to finish off the one or two stuck mobs that are invulnerable. Knocking even 5 seconds off the timer would massively reduce the frustration levels from stuck mobs.

Yup, I believe I cut it from 50 seconds to 25.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post