Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas

Giorgio
Unofficial Pathfinder Online Atlas
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
@Harad Navar,

When is the next update? The map still shows Kreuz Bernstein instead of Carpe Noctem, and I am sure a few other settlements have changed names since Version 4.0 (2017/01/02). This map resource is very valuable and I would like to see it updated soon. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Harad Navar
RL has taken me away from the game for several months. Moving to a new house next week and we still haven't sold our present home. I hope to be able to make an update before the end of September, after we make progress transforming our new house to our new home.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Giorgio
@Harad,

I know all about moving to a new house while still dealing with the previous one; rough times indeed.

Wishing you a successful move and look forward to future updates. smile

Kenton Stone
@Harad Navar
I have began working with QGIS and was wondering if you ever finished the remaining video tutorials for the creation of PFO maps. Your first video was extremely helpful. I am months away from producing anything useful and any assistance would be extremely useful.

Kenton Stone.
Harad Navar
No I haven't. I have not worked on the site for a while. I am in the last leg (1/6 of map) in revisiting player structures. Hope to finish soon. I will look at additional videos once the new version goes live. It will show settlement buildings, NPC guards and trainers in NPC settlements, and location of NPC's you are looking for for the quests.

My hope is that after this update I can work on fundamentally changing the Atlas from client mapping (which is what the Atlas uses now) to active server mapping (which will allow spatial queries for locations, like "where are all the tanner workshops", "where are all the +5 Farm Holdings", "where are all holdings by Company X". etc.). This will be a much larger undertaking for me so no promises.

Harad Navar
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post