Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Ammo and "target invulnerable"

Mistwalker
I was wondering on how the interaction with ammo and target invulnerable is going to play out.
Will the ammo be used?
Or will the ammo not be expended because the target was invulnerable.

With gushers in play now, and with the "stuck" mobs, it becomes more of an issue. There is no way to tell if the target can now be damaged without attacking - which if it uses ammo….
Flari-Merchant
This was one of my concerns also in the post on this page near the bottom.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Mistwalker
I was wondering on how the interaction with ammo and target invulnerable is going to play out.
Will the ammo be used?
Or will the ammo not be expended because the target was invulnerable.

With gushers in play now, and with the "stuck" mobs, it becomes more of an issue. There is no way to tell if the target can now be damaged without attacking - which if it uses ammo….

Currently, it does in fact use ammo. I'll file a bug and we'll see what we can do about that.
Bunibuni
That's good to know. Thanks.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post