Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14 Deployed to Zog

Flari-Merchant
Thanks for clarifying that stuff, Bob.

I'll refrain from digging too much so you won't have to repeat all this when you do your write up.
Edam
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Training mentor right there, not sure if you can upgrade him/her or how.

The mentor's trainer level is 4 higher than the training potentially available at the settlement, so currently that means settlement level + 4.

ooh level 24 training smile
Father Bronin
Bob. Any indications yet on what the Housing cost will be?
Bob
Father Bronin
Bob. Any indications yet on what the Housing cost will be?

The Adventurer's Cottages and Crafter's Studios will be $99.99 each and they'll be made available for purchase when we deploy EE 14 to the live servers. We've also dropped the price on the Smallholding to $99.99 (down from $200) and on the Base Camp to $24.99 (down from $50), and they're available for purchase at those new prices right now.

In addition, the prices for Class Packs and New Player Packs have been dropped to $9.99 each. That's $5.01 down from the previous $15 price for New Player Packs, and an amazing $0.01 down from the previous $10 price for Class Packs!
Maxen
Okay, so I will ask the question on many longtime player’s minds… any chance that those of us who already purchased $200 small holdings can get a second one added to our inventory since they are transferable to other characters?
Bob
Maxen
Okay, so I will ask the question on many longtime player’s minds… any chance that those of us who already purchased $200 small holdings can get a second one added to our inventory since they are transferable to other characters?

In general, we don't revisit past purchases when prices go up or down, which is something that can happen at any time as we try out different price points to see what works best. That said, some circumstances do call for us to reconsider those general rules, particularly for very recent purchases and for price changes as significant as these. If anyone feels we should take a second look at their recent (like in the last couple months) purchase of a smallholding or base camp from us, just send email to customer.support@goblinworks.com and we'll take a closer look.
Father Bronin
Thanks Bob. Any idea how long before it goes live?

FB
Edam
I definitely got $200 worth of use out of the small holding I purchased 3 years ago though would never say no to a free second one.

It does bring up another point though. With current small holdings you can own several but can only place one small holding down at a time per account. Will these new holdings count as "second holdings" and hence be unplaceable if there is a normal small holding already down or will we be able to place them independently ?
Bob
Father Bronin
Any idea how long before it goes live?

We're hoping to make another Zog build tonight, but might not quite get all the known bugs fixed today. And of course we still might find others, though we're finding less and less that really require fixing. At that point, it will have been pretty heavily tested out, so fingers crossed that it will prove ready to go live, possibly Friday, possibly early next week.
Bob
Edam
With current small holdings you can own several but can only place one small holding down at a time per account. Will these new holdings count as "second holdings" and hence be unplaceable if there is a normal small holding already down or will we be able to place them independently ?

You'll be able to place 1 smallholding or base camp at a time, and 1 cottage or studio at a time.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post