Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14 Deployed to Zog

Bob
A new build of EE 14 has been deployed to the test servers. This is our first Final Candidate for EE 14, and will be deployed to Live later this week or early next week if it holds up during further testing.
Hobson Fiffledown
How does this September update being pushed out in November affect the OE date from The Road Forward blog post?

Any plans to publish the Core Rulebook originally planned for November independently from (i.e. sooner than) EE 15, since GW is currently advertising for new players in a Humble Bundle?
This space for rent.
Bob
Hobson Fiffledown
How does this September update being pushed out in November affect the OE date from The Road Forward blog post?

We'll do our best to steadily catch back up to all the future milestone dates, but most likely this means at least some delay overall. We have already finished some of the planned future tasks, which will help a bit, but won't catch us all the way up.

Hobson Fiffledown
Any plans to publish the Core Rulebook originally planned for November independently from (i.e. sooner than) EE 15, since GW is currently advertising for new players in a Humble Bundle?

It's unlikely that we'd be able to finish that up much faster than we'll be able to get through the bulk of the other EE 15 tasks.
Bob
We've found a couple other issues, some of which we'll need to fix tomorrow. That means we'll likely be putting a new Final Candidate on the test server early next week.
Decius
It looked to me that the new ammo wasn't adding epow correctly, but after trying to nail it down it looks like the display of burned/afflicted/bleeding is different?

Beneficial orisons seem to have lost effect power as well as effect protection.

I predict the month of the Favored Rogue.
Bob
Decius
It looked to me that the new ammo wasn't adding epow correctly, but after trying to nail it down it looks like the display of burned/afflicted/bleeding is different?

I don't think the display for those effects has changed. Which feat/s were you seeing problems with?

Decius

Yes, Beneficials were knocked back a bit to rebalance them after EE 13 allowed them to bypass Effect Protection.
Decius
Bob
Decius

I don't think the display for those effects has changed. Which feat/s were you seeing problems with?

Decius

Yes, Beneficials were knocked back a bit to rebalance them after EE 13 allowed them to bypass Effect Protection.
I was looking at Longbow Penetrating strike at 21 epow, spider role feat and bleeding attack reactive. I was expecting to get max stacks of bleeding in only a few hits, but was seeing less of the bar turn red than I expected.

I also don't normally play DoT types, so I might not have good intuitions about what to expect.
Bob
It's hard to know exactly what to expect in that case. The best way to really compare is to see what kind of results you get with makeshift ammo, low-end ammo and high-end ammo. You should see your effects improving about as much as your damage does with each upgrade, with some variance if the specific ammo is biased toward effects or damage.
Decius
Bob
It's hard to know exactly what to expect in that case. The best way to really compare is to see what kind of results you get with makeshift ammo, low-end ammo and high-end ammo. You should see your effects improving about as much as your damage does with each upgrade, with some variance if the specific ammo is biased toward effects or damage.
I expected max stacks of all three DOTs to total about 30% of the width of the bar, and every tick the end of the bar move about to where the DOT portion was.
Bob
A new version of EE 14 was just deployed to the test server. For this build, attack feats and ammo have been rebalanced so that attacks using any level of crafted ammo are generally a bit more effective than those attacks would have been in EE 13. That may vary a bit from feat to feat, since there was a lot of rebalancing done for other reasons, and sometimes those changes may balance each other out to different degrees.

This build is a Final Candidate for EE 14. If we're satisfied that it's ready to go after testing it out today and tomorrow, it will be deployed to the live servers on Thursday, November 9 during Daily Maintenance (9-10 AM Pacific).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post