Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Modest Proposal

Flari-Merchant
Crazy off topic thought: What if every time you perish in PVP you lost use of a Thread for 24 hours?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Stilachio Thrax
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
Crazy off topic thought: What if every time you perish in PVP you lost use of a Thread for 24 hours?

That would kill PVP even more. People, even heavy PVPers, don't want to lose gear if it can be avoided. This would have the effect of "one death and head home for the night."

Edit: Words are hard.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Flari-Merchant
Stilachio Thrax
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier

That would kill PVP even more. People, even heavy PVPers, don't want to lose gear if it can be avoided. This would have the effect of "one death and head for the night."

Probably would. My overall goal is that there be PVP but that taking or defending one holding doesn't have to last up to two hours or more.

But I can see that adding a new stick at this point would not be a great option smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post