Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Duffy's Spare Accounts for Sale

Duffy Swiftshadow
If anyone is interested in any of the following drop me an email with an approximate offer at vox.silentii.pfo@gmail.com

None of them are active so I'm going off memory a bit, I'll reactivate to check details if someone is seriously interested in one.

Destiny Twin Account
Evelyn Darkheart (Elf) - T2 Diminishing/Necromancer Wizard - Couple hundred thousand XP
Artur Corvus (Human) - T2 Iomadae Cleric (Longsword and Focus) - Couple hundred thousand XP

I also have 3 Regular Accounts that have 3 months unspent XP on them for $30 a pop. Unfortunately already named characters, but nothing ridiculous.

Also have 2x Smallholdings (now called Freeholds) for sale, $75 each that's 25% off the store price, pickup in Canis Castrum!
Iram Thelbane
Hello Duffy, In your Account there are two characters, i supposed that the two can train xp in the same time, but can you say what charactere in this account is the charactere on wich you can not turn off the training?

And also, can you say what is a "standard" price for that kind of account, because i could be interested in one of your account, but i am always been interested in one of your charactere in priority, and not the other. And if the price is too high i don't want to make a useless offer…
Duffy Swiftshadow
To my knowledge on the Destiny Twin accounts you can't turn the training off at all or it breaks the DT.

Unless they made a change somewhere I missed.

Drop me an email to discuss pricing.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Bumping
Duffy Swiftshadow
Got a low bid of $100 on Account 2, if I don't get a higher bid in my email by next Friday it's sold!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated account 2 with specific numbers.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Account 2 & 3 sold! Still have an unspent DT with a ton of XP and a decent combat DT set to sell. Plus two Freehold (Smallholdings) I'll sell for slightly less than the store!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Updated Account 1 with the exact amount of XP as of this post, it's about 10 months of XP unspent on both characters and it's a DT account.

If I don't get a better offer by Weds 13th it's sold!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Account 1 has been sold!

Still have a combat DT account left, 3 Regular Accounts with 3 months of XP, and a pair of Smallholdings (now Freeholds) for 25% off the store price!
Duffy Swiftshadow
Cleaned up original post and updated some info.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post