Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Clan Maugrimor Officer promote and demote buttons

Iram Thelbane
Hello Bob,

You were very busy yesterday, so i add this post just for remembering.

As an Officer of Clan Maugrimor, i can not promote or demote members. I don't see the promote and demote button.

Good luck Bob!
Flari-Merchant
Iram Thelbane
Hello Bob,

You were very busy yesterday, so i add this post just for remembering.

As an Officer of Clan Maugrimor, i can not promote or demote members. I don't see the promote and demote button.

Good luck Bob!
Hi Iram,

This may be a dumb question, it happened to me smile, are you sure that you have the name of the character highlighted? Probably do but I thought I'd ask to be sure.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Iram Thelbane
yes Bringslite, it's coming from a bug on old companies or settlement, i don't remember
Iram Thelbane
yes Bringslite, it's coming from a bug on old companies or settlement, i don't remember
Iram Thelbane
Bob: i am bumping this post, in case you forgot it.
Do you need that i submit an ingame ticket with the company's window open and a company's member selected (without the both demote remote button visible)?
Bob
Should be all fixed, let me know whether or not it's working for you.

Now that I know how to do this, any other companies with similar problems can just send email to customer.support@goblinworks.com and I'll get them fixed up.
Iram Thelbane
Thanks, it's working!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post