Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Outlaw Council Meeting: December 2017

Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
I can't speak for settlement leaders, especially as I am not really one myself, but what I imagine is that they all already know what the Paizo response will be.

"We would love to do that now. We are planning to do that in some fashion in the future. Right now we are on a tight and locked schedule that is absorbing more time than we have already."

Not sure whether to be happy or sad that I've become so predictable, but that's pretty dead on. It has admittedly been quite a while since we did anything along these lines, so hopefully we can find a time to do one sooner rather than later, but no promises at this point.
Bob
On the subject of Outlaw Council meetings vs. Keepside Chats, here's what I posted last time this discussion started up:

We use the Outlaw Council meetings as just one of many ways to interact with all of you, and we've had far more Keepside Chats than Outlaw Council meetings. We fully understand the limits of filtered feedback, but find the Outlaw Council very useful for some issues, particularly those related to the politics between settlements and gameplay mechanics that only settlement leaders have access to. For every method of interaction (forums, polls, playing together online, emails, open meetings, closed meetings, or whatever other crazy form of communication comes next), there are strengths and weaknesses that bias the information in various directions. We always keep that in mind when evaluating what to do with the information.
Giorgio
Bob
It has admittedly been quite a while since we did anything along these lines, so hopefully we can find a time to do one sooner rather than later, but no promises at this point.

Bob,

Thank you for a clear response to my request. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Flari-Merchant
Bob
Bringslite-Dominion Soldier
I can't speak for settlement leaders, especially as I am not really one myself, but what I imagine is that they all already know what the Paizo response will be.

"We would love to do that now. We are planning to do that in some fashion in the future. Right now we are on a tight and locked schedule that is absorbing more time than we have already."

Not sure whether to be happy or sad that I've become so predictable, but that's pretty dead on. It has admittedly been quite a while since we did anything along these lines, so hopefully we can find a time to do one sooner rather than later, but no promises at this point.
Well don't be sad. It is a pretty logical and straightforward answer and only predictable because of the nature of this Roadmap work. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Stilachio Thrax
Its good to know your interested in doing another meeting, however I'm not sure I feel there is a great need for it. The population is small enough right now that stuff can be handled on the forums just as easily and with the added bonus of not needing someone to transcribe things. Further, these types of interactions where only a small group of players have dev access always leads to hard feelings/ accusations of favoritism/ mistrust in the players who do not get to be in on it. Doesn't matter the criteria for selection, it happens. Given the population size, I would think its better for the everyone to avoid that.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Flari-Merchant
OMGerd! We do need a friends list vehicle. Just now makes the 5th time since Sunday I have been asked how to use the "Friend's List" by a new player. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
ElBeavis007
Wait - there's a friend's list thingamajig????
Bob
ElBeavis007
Wait - there's a friend's list thingamajig????

There's nothing quite like a friends list now, but the current plan is to create social companies as part of EE 16. They'd act much like a friends list, but would make it easier for players with multiple characters/accounts to maintain just one social company, rather than requiring a separate friends list for each character. Along with that, we plan on making it easier to see if characters in your social company are online, connect to them through chat, and to join together as a party.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post