Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thanks

Iram Thelbane
I don't know who are GoblinWorks team members actually, except for Bob, so i would like to thanks all the team for the work they are doing, and not every people one by one, because i only know Bob! smile

If i thank you all it's because i think that you have done a good job, and i hope that you will continue that way.

I thank you because, we all are complaining about stuff that we would like to be added, or bugs that are occuring, and i think that sometimes you can think that nothing is working as you would like to do. But even if some things have to be improved, i am happy with the game now! So, i would like to say it…
Maxen
+1
Giorgio
+1 smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Mistwalker
+1
Bob
Many thanks for the kind words and +1's. Cole and I are the two folks working full-time on Pathfinder Online, and we're of course thankful to the rest of Paizo for all the support they provide. More importantly, we're especially thankful to all of you who've been with us on this journey and have shown great patience along the way. Honestly, even when some frustration shows through in the feedback, we still appreciate the continued patience required to keep providing us with the kind of constructive criticism that's helped us get this far with such a small team. And kudos to all for keeping this such a friendly and inviting community.
Cole Brown
Hello and <3 from the other half of PFO's dev team. smile
Giorgio
Cole Brown
Hello and <3 from the other half of PFO's dev team. smile

The mythical "GW Cole" does exist! smile

Yes, even though we are frustrated with a lot of things in the game many of us keep playing, providing feedback, and watching things slowly get better. The progress is steadily improving the game! smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Flari-Merchant
Totally agree, Iram. +1

Bob & Cole. You two are making the game better steadily. We do appreciate it and hope that you continue. It must, at times, be exhausting.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Harad Navar
+1 You two are amazing (as well as the rest of the Paizo staff) for your determination and dedication to this project.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Edam
At any given time you can look back 3 months and see massive improvements. I never cease to be impressed by the way the game keeps advancing month in month out. Well done.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post