Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thanks

Iram Thelbane
Edam
At any given time you can look back 3 months and see massive improvements. I never cease to be impressed by the way the game keeps advancing month in month out. Well done.

If you are taking into account that the dev team is only composed of two people that's very impressive…
Bob, are you making developements, or are you only testing, configuring or making support?
Bob
Iram Thelbane
Bob, are you making developements, or are you only testing, configuring or making support?

I'm doing pretty much everything that isn't best handled by a programmer. That includes testing, customer support, design, content creation, game balance, scheduling, minor art fixes that even my limited art skills can handle, and plenty of other stuff. A lot of what I do would traditionally be considered development, while some would more traditionally be considered support, but in the end it's all part of "whatever it takes to ship a game and keep it running."
Iram Thelbane
smile You are a multitask man!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post