Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 14 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Bob
I've started updating the Public Spreadsheets with the latest data from EE 14. I'd previously updated the Ammo and Ammo Container tabs, and today I updated the Physical Attacks, Cantrips and Orisons tabs. More to follow.
Bob
And today I got through the following tabs, which covers the remaining attacks:

Utilities
Trophy Charm
Rogue Kit
Spellbook
Holy Symbol
Holdout Weapon
Toolkit
Consumables
Flari-Merchant
Good job and thank You!
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Giorgio
+1 smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
You are a Troll
So, basically, Goblinary is now out of date again? Is GW going to do anything about that, since it is infinitely more usable and useful than the public spreadsheets?
Duffy Swiftshadow
You are a Troll
So, basically, Goblinary is now out of date again? Is GW going to do anything about that, since it is infinitely more usable and useful than the public spreadsheets?

They can't really do anything about that as it's not accessible by them and building their own version is not exactly trivial effort.
You are a Troll
Duffy Swiftshadow
You are a Troll

They can't really do anything about that as it's not accessible by them and building their own version is not exactly trivial effort.

Ok, how about them actually having a usable resource that allows people to easily access the information needed to play their game? Especially since you made no mention of an intention of you (or anyone else) continuing to keep Goblinary up-to-date? smile
Flari-Merchant
Thank you for what you have so far done, Duffy. It is above and beyond already, what the majority of us have.

And again, many thanks to all those that came before with their savvy/sexy skills, also.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
You are a Troll
Duffy Swiftshadow
You are a Troll

Ok, how about them actually having a usable resource that allows people to easily access the information needed to play their game? Especially since you made no mention of an intention of you (or anyone else) continuing to keep Goblinary up-to-date? smile

I don't want to promise anything as my schedule is ridiculously busy right now, but when Bob is done updating I will run a test of the import tool locally and see what happens. We made some structural changes to fit in buildings and I'll need to make sure the tool doesn't accidentally blow those away. Or I can write a script to make the major changes without a full rebuild, either way I don't want to say "yea I'll have an update in a few days" at this time.

As for them making the info accessible, it is more accessible than most games make it. Usually that stuff is reverse engineered by hand, not from a spreadsheet the devs give us. If you want their two guys to take a month or two off to build something like Goblinary, then sure they could do that. Probably not the best use of their time though.

Now if a bunch of you want to cover my billing time for a month ($3k-4k) to rewrite Goblinary, we can maybe talk about that smile
Bob
All finished with the spreadsheet updates. Let me know if anything looks wrong, or if any of the changes cause parsing problems.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post