Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Disrupted

Flari-Merchant
@ Bob

Can you tell us if NPC mobs ever have buff or active spells on them that can be dispelled?

Thanks!
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Stilachio Thrax
They do, usually the higher tier elite guys, and they can be Disrupted. However the Disrupted state doesn't seem to last very long, so it is usually a minor miracle to hit them with a dispelling attack, and then hit them with a second attack to take advantage of it. It has worked better for me if someone else in the party hits with a dispelling attack and I follow up with the second attack.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Bob
It's not very common, but some mobs do have "attacks" that are supposed to buff themselves and/or their teammates. In many cases these happen as part of a mob's first attack, and so they may not happen again until specific mobs leash back and then fire off another buff when they're re-triggered.
Flari-Merchant
Hmmm… I hope that someday we can make the state: Disrupted more applicable. There are lots of feats that "could" capitalize on it.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Smitty
right now the best guys to test this with are the melee duregar. champions warriors etc .. they do an attack that buffs which you can dispel.

will try to keep an eye out for others but those guys are the easiest to test with..
if im not mistaken disrupted is still not working as intended - it only will dispel an ability if the ability has <1 round remaining - and the disrupted effect for how ever much time was left.. Unless that has been corrected i am fairly certain how it is functioning at this time
Flari-Merchant
Thanks for the tips guys!
uotopia@msn.com
Stilachio Thrax
Smitty
right now the best guys to test this with are the melee duregar. champions warriors etc .. they do an attack that buffs which you can dispel.

will try to keep an eye out for others but those guys are the easiest to test with..
if im not mistaken disrupted is still not working as intended - it only will dispel an ability if the ability has <1 round remaining - and the disrupted effect for how ever much time was left.. Unless that has been corrected i am fairly certain how it is functioning at this time

This seems about right to me as well.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post