Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Escalating Escalations

Flari-Merchant
These are great incentives for any settlement that can "get it together" for the next cpl and 1/2 weeks. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Nails
This sounds like fun Bob, looking forward to it
harneloot
Flari-Merchant
These are great incentives for any settlement that can "get it together" for the next cpl and 1/2 weeks. smile

Will be interesting to see if this *wakes any sleeping bears* smile

Very nice Holiday gift Bob - thanks!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Bob
The first batch of Stage 1 escalations has been launched! Despite the short notice, 18 hexes have reached Stage 1, so things are looking good for hitting the larger targets.
Nails
Bob, when you say ending Monday January 8th, are you talking about when the server goes down on Monday, USA time?
Bob
Nails
Bob, when you say ending Monday January 8th, are you talking about when the server goes down on Monday, USA time?

Correct. After the servers come back up that day, I'll still go ahead and launch the appropriate staged escalations in any empty monster hexes that haven't run through all of their stages yet, but clearing escalations past that point won't count toward the structure kit rewards.
Bob
The first batch of Stage 2 escalations has launched! 15 hexes made it to Stage 2, and 6 more hexes made it to Stage 1. That means 21 hexes were cleared yesterday, so everything's still looking good for hitting the larger targets.
Bob
The first batch of Stage 3 escalations has launched! 13 hexes made it to Stage 3, with 7 more getting to Stage 2 and 4 more to Stage 1. That's a total of 24 hexes cleared yesterday, so the pace is still increasing, keeping us nicely on track for getting through 10 Over the Crowns. We'll see if things slow down a bit now that we're getting to some tougher escalations.
Flari-Merchant
I gets tough now…. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
The first batch of Stage 4 escalations has launched! 6 hexes made it to Stage 4, with 3 more getting to Stage 3 and 4 more to Stage 2. That's a total of 13 hexes cleared yesterday. As expected, the pace has decreased now that escalations like Ustalav Invaders and Duergar Slavers have launched, and there are even tougher ones out today. However, everything's still on target for getting 10 hexes through Over the Crown, so keep up the good work!

Edit 1: Updated to fix a math bug that overstated the totals reaching Stages 3-5.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post