Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Escalating Escalations

Bob
Congratulations to Alderwag and Mediash for clearing the ninth and tenth Over the Crowns! With that, everyone getting +3 structures for clearing Stages 6 and/or 7 will get +4 versions as well!

In addition to the cleared Stage 7's, 1 more hex made it to Stage 7, for a total of 3 hexes cleared yesterday. That may not seem like a lot, but there was also good progress on the other Stage 7 hexes yesterday, so it's clear everyone was focused on those.

Today is the final day to take down the 4 remaining Over the Crowns and earn structure kits, with each of those now being worth a guaranteed additional +4 medium structure kit! Will they all fall today?

Here's the total numbers that made it to each stage so far:

• Stage 1: 36
  • Stage 2: 31
  • Stage 3: 26
  • Stage 4: 23
  • Stage 5: 18
  • Stage 6: 14
  • Stage 7: 14
  • Finished: 10
Flari-Merchant
@ Bob

Were there times when you thought we might not make 10?
Bob
Flari-Merchant

I was always pretty sure you'd make it, since things were generally proceeding at a pace that would get you to 10. Still, finishing that close to the deadline did make me a little nervous. You never know what could come up at the last minute.
Lisa Stevens
Bob
Flari-Merchant

I was always pretty sure you'd make it, since things were generally proceeding at a pace that would get you to 10. Still, finishing that close to the deadline did make me a little nervous. You never know what could come up at the last minute.

How about 14 Over The Crowns? smile

-Lisa
Maxen
stretch goals…Stretch Goals…STRETCH GOALS!!!
Flari-Merchant
Maxen
stretch goals…Stretch Goals…STRETCH GOALS!!!
+2!
Bob
Lisa Stevens
Bob
Flari-Merchant

How about 14 Over The Crowns? smile

-Lisa

I was hoping things would fall in the "more than 10, less than 20" range, but with that escalation being such a challenge, I thought there was a pretty good chance of barely going over 10. Very impressed that all 14 hexes reaching Stage 6 also made it all the way through Stage 7! I expected there'd be a few ninjas still left roaming the land when this was all done, clearly there was a lot of coordination involved to avoid that.
Bob
Congratulations to Dun Baile, High Road, Phaeros and Staalgard for clearing their Over the Crowns! Nobody topped out at completing Stage 6, while 14 settlements completed Stage 7, all of whom will be receiving their choice of kits for a small and a medium structure, each in both +3 and +4 versions! Here's a complete list of settlements receiving those rewards:

• Alderwag
  • Aragon
  • Blackwood Glade
  • Caer Coedwig
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Dun Baile
  • Fort Ouroboros
  • High Road
  • Keeper's Pass
  • Mediash
  • Ozem's Vigil
  • Phaeros
  • Staalgard
  • University Commons

With everyone understandably focused on killing ninjas, no other escalations beyond those finishing Stage 7 were cleared yesterday. Here's the total numbers that made it to each stage by the end:

• Stage 1: 36
  • Stage 2: 31
  • Stage 3: 26
  • Stage 4: 23
  • Stage 5: 18
  • Stage 6: 14
  • Stage 7: 14
  • Finished: 14
Nails
Nice job everyone. There was a lot of hard work put in server wide. I hope everyone made a lot of silver and got a load of recipes. Hopefully you didn't burn through to much gear.

The nightstalkers kicked but clearing 4 and helping on at least 5 others.

Nails
Nails
Bob, thank you for taking so much time over the holidays to run this escalation project. It was a lot of fun but I need a rest now…………

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post