Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE14.2 Auction Houses & PFO Economy FAQ (WIP)

Giorgio
A few new player orientated questions:

1-What Auction Houses are active and what are they best known for selling/buying?

2-What is the base (reasonable) price to sell a single unit of a common Tier 1 raw resource (like coal, iron, wool, pine/oak log, esoteric essenceā€¦)?

3-What is the base (reasonable) price to sell a single unit of a Bulk Resource (like Bulk Wood or Bulk Trade Goods)?

4-Are there any known merchant houses and individual traders of known good reputation?

5-Are there any known merchant houses and individual traders of known bad reputation?

6-Are there any known AH bugs or interface issues?

7-Is there publicly available online resource for keeping track of market trends, market information, and sell/buy orders?

8-Is there any publicly available new player guide or resource that focuses on Auction House, the in-game economy, how to play the market/make a profit as a merchant or trade, trade/commerce and similar matters?

9-What is the current state of the PFO Economy?

10-What are future plans to improve the PFO Economy that are on the Road Map?

11-What are future plans to improve the PFO Economy that are not on the Road Map, but that the development team would like to add if they could do so?

12-What PFO Economy related topics have been widely debated in previous forum threads?
I invite others to add their own questions (and responses), so I can create a FAQ/Guide for new players on all things PFO financial related. This is a WIP so it will be worked on continuity from now until Open Enrollment in 2018.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Flari-Merchant
Giorgio
2-What is the base (reasonable) price to sell a single unit of a common Tier 1 raw resource (like coal, iron, wool, pine/oak log, esoteric essenceā€¦)?
This is a very rough base guide for pricing. I think it would do well if there actually were an auction house based economy (which there isn't).
T1= 25c
T2= 50c
T3= 100c

Take these numbers with a grain of salt as materials in these categories can be much higher or lower priced than they look here. You did ask for a "base value", though.

For the rest of your questions, I can't help you as they are mostly: N/A
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Giorgio
@Flari-Merchant,

Thanks for the reply, it's a first step on getting this work in progress moving. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post