Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE14.2 Auction House

Giorgio
What Auctions Houses are active in EE14.2 besides Thornkeep, and what do they specialize in trading?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
WxCougar of KOTC
We try to keep Keeper's Pass Auction house stocked with a variety of items. There are also several raw material buy orders available for those looking to sell what they have.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Flari-Merchant
It's a great problem finding materials for sale on any AH. Not that, that was the question but it is a problem.

Carpe Noctem sounds to be laying in a selection of player housing shops that might prove to a busy place.

Caer Coedwig has possibly the busiest(or best stocked) place after the above.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Giorgio
Who's the lead contact point for Caer Coedwig's Auction House/Trading Coordinator?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Tiddlepod
Emerald Lodge is still active , and gets whatever I have in excess or can spare.
which is always tansy leaves or mushrooms.

Flitwyck
Giorgio
Confirmed active AHs:

Caer Coedwig (?): unknown stock

Carpe Noctem (?): no auction house
–>Maker’s General Store (Maker): Arrows, Charges

Emerald Lodge (Flitwyck): tansy leaves, mushrooms

Keeper’s Pass (WxCougar): variety of items, raw material buys

Maxen
George,

I run the Caer Coedwig settlement, but I do not manage the auction house. It is open to all for trade, although I believe it is primarily utilized by members of the Dominion. Last I checked (last week), there were some T1, T2, and T3 raw mats listed and also some refined goods.

Maxen
Stilachio Thrax
Maxen
George,

I run the Caer Coedwig settlement, but I do not manage the auction house. It is open to all for trade, although I believe it is primarily utilized by members of the Dominion. Last I checked (last week), there were some T1, T2, and T3 raw mats listed and also some refined goods.

Maxen

This has been my experience with the Caer auction house. Great place to buy/sell raw mats. Refined goods can be found as well from time to time, but each time I've looked for an actual T1 or T2 crafted item, I haven't seen any crafted items listed.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
RichClark
Carpe Noctem doesn't have an AH.

However, it now has 11 Crafting Studios and we are currently trying to get them stocked.
Edam
The carpe crafting setup is impressive.

Note that the Keepers Pass Auction House is often stocked with "spare gear", high level gear such as T3 armors and weapons, which otherwise just sits in our vaults.

With the attrition that occured in the recent challenge event a lot that gear has been temporarily pulled as they were needed in house, but have no fear they will be back.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post