Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE14.2 Auction House

Bringslite
Edam
The carpe crafting setup is impressive.

Note that the Keepers Pass Auction House is often stocked with "spare gear", high level gear such as T3 armors and weapons, which otherwise just sits in our vaults.

With the attrition that occured in the recent challenge event a lot that gear has been temporarily pulled as they were needed in house, but have no fear they will be back.
@ Edam
This not a critique or a judgment, I believe in open marketing, May I know what is the price range you set your crafted metal T3 armors for? I broke a few suits in the Ninja Fun.

Thx smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
The main one that actually sold was Adamantine Shirt +3. We sold 3 or 4 of those at least, priced between 45 gold and 48 gold each.

The combat armors like Crusaders Scale/Chain, which are harder to make, where priced more like 60 gold plus but I am not sure any of those actually sold. Possibly one set.

It does seem like people are more prepared to part with larger sums of gold for a crafting/gatherer armor and more wary about paying out on the combat armors. I suspect the problem is the people with 5 or 6 platinum to their name already have access to in house crafters so will only pick up a T3 armor if they see it as a "bargain".
Flari-Merchant
Edam
The main one that actually sold was Adamantine Shirt +3. We sold 3 or 4 of those at least, priced between 45 gold and 48 gold each.

The combat armors like Crusaders Scale/Chain, which are harder to make, where priced more like 60 gold plus but I am not sure any of those actually sold. Possibly one set.

It does seem like people are more prepared to part with larger sums of gold for a crafting/gatherer armor and more wary about paying out on the combat armors. I suspect the problem is the people with 5 or 6 platinum to their name already have access to in house crafters so will only pick up a T3 armor if they see it as a "bargain".
Makes sense. Well within my available purchasing power. Thx Edam smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post