Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Ammo Where Art Thou?

Flari-Merchant
There are currently somewhere over 80,000 arrows for sale at Thornkeep of various types. Soon there will be Charges as well…
::-Do not forget that I am buying Azoth for 5sp/ea at both Thornkeep and Caer Coeadwig-::

Get yourself some coin!
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
harneloot
Ooooo - arrow pricing competition perhaps between TK and Carpe North? LOVE IT!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Flari-Merchant
Well I am trying to keep my prices a little above Maker's prices so as not to be that developed crafter that smashes that somewhat new crafter. I feel like, overall, I am not willing to hassle with all the work to sell as low as he does in any case…
I don't want a price war…
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Edam
looking forward to seeing the charges smile
RichClark
Many thanks,

Maker
Flari-Merchant
One thing that would help lessen the waste of effort and keep more proper supplies of ammo available for sale would be knowledge of what type of ammunition is really in demand. Clearly it isn't going to sell fast at the prices that I feel are fair for the effort expended, lol, so knowing this "better" will help keep the customer with full clips locked and loaded. smile

Do you all know that there are different bonuses of Base Damage and Effect Power for conditional effects to the different types of ammo?
Do you all know that the "types" are all made with different materials?
So, in other words, crafters can make the types at varying different costs (to themselves) and so offer possibly different(better) prices if they can specialize what they craft?

You can compare the various ammunitions here under the ammo tab. Could some of you share what types and pluses of ammo you would prefer in the form of arrows and charges?

Thank You! smile
uotopia@msn.com
Giorgio
Sure, I made some deals with a merchant not to long about buying some arrows, a lot of math was involved, and I got a nice stash of arrows to use. Details later. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Huran
I've been using +3 Silver Broadhead and Bodkin arrows - though that is mainly because they are easy for us as a settlement to make.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
harneloot
I think I have settled on T2 +0 arrows as my everyday arrow of choice. The slight difference between types I do not pay any attention to.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Flari-Merchant
OK Thnx Guys. More input is always welcome.
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post