Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maker's General Store

RichClark
PS - I am in need of a T2 Gemcutter Recipe Common +2 and a T2 Weaver Recipe Common +3.

I need these to advance my crafters to the next level, so willing to pay a bit more than they would normally be worth.

Maker
Starchild
RichClark
PS - I am in need of a T2 Gemcutter Recipe Common +2 and a T2 Weaver Recipe Common +3.

I need these to advance my crafters to the next level, so willing to pay a bit more than they would normally be worth.

Maker

I have put Cotton Sheet +3 (Common Weaver) and Ornamental Gem +2 (Common Gemcutter) in the settlement vault for you. Gross or I would be happy to provide advice or guidance but unfortunately we don't overlap all that often.

(and Victory Markers are dropped by bosses when you kill them to end an escalation) smile
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!
RichClark
First - Starchild, thank you so much.

And I do see you occasionally, so I'll start writing down my questions so I can overwhelm you when we are on together.

Thanks to all that came by TK and sold me stuff - I had 3 or 4 big sellers and I got a lot more stuff in my coffers now, but I always need more.

I have 10,000 Dwarven Steel Arrows in stock now and about 5,000 Dwarven Steel Arrows +1.

It helps when everyone is buying the cheaper Blended Arrows.

Continuing to expand what's available. Great deal of new weapons, so take a look.

I have about 2 platinum invested in the TK Trading Post, waiting for more of you to come by. I should update the Buying Post tomorrow.

smile Maker
Gross
Maker

Wasn't sure if you had collected the recipes yet (forgot to look before Net tidied the settlement vault) so put them there again in case I had accidently moved them to another vault.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
RichClark
Looks like I took a week off. I didn't, I just didn't post.

We have over 100,000 arrows in stock. Almost a quarter of them are T2.

I am suspending the Creation of Dwarven Steel arrows for a while as I think we have enough for the moment.

I have a second Boyer making the newer Blended arrows, though they're still hard to keep on the shelves.

I spent a few minutes this week trying to restock some of the items that had sold. I was only partially successful.

I would like to thank a number of people that have been selling to me at the Thornkeeep Auction House. It helps a lot.

As always, if you need something, please let me know.

smile Maker
RichClark
Sales still going well, if a bit sporadic.

The Blended T2 arrows are staying around more than a day now.

Artificer and Iconographers have been filling in their offerings.

And I wanted to thank all of you that have been selling me supplies in Thornkeep. I'll be updating that list shortly.

Remember, if you want something I don't have listed, let me know. Maybe I can make it.

smile Maker
RichClark
What a difference a week makes.

I have spent the last two weeks and a ton of resources to bring you everything I can make.

That's right, I've made at least one of everything I can make (except charges) on sale now in Carpe Noctem.

Even better, Carpe Noctem has added an Auction House, so everything I have in my shops is also available in the Auction House. Oh, and did I mention that all my shops and the auction house are limited to no higher than T3 +3 items.

Blended arrows still sell almost as fast as I make them, but we will have both Boyers making only +0 Blended arrows starting tomorrow. So the quantities should go up quickly.

I will also have my Archanist look into making charges over the next week. This is only possible because you have been selling many of the materials I need to me in Thornkeep.

You can expect similar set of bids in the Carpe Noctem Auction House in the next couple of days. But as always, if you have a lot to sell, it is best to sell directly to me and avoid those pesky taxes. (Did you ever think this might be a game design to encourage people to work directly together?)

You can always send a raven to me at rtclark48@aol.com

smile Maker
Flari-Merchant
"But as always, if you have a lot to sell, it is best to sell directly to me and avoid those pesky taxes. (Did you ever think this might be a game design to encourage people to work directly together?)"

Love, when I am selling, the idea of beating taxes. Who doesn't want an extra 5%+ for their efforts? smile
Biggest issue that I have with that method is the human factor. Humans being humans are not often where they say they will be when they say they will be. Not pointing any fingers, it is just what it is and a game shouldn't take priority over real life things that pop up. It is just hard for the person waiting to remember that sometimes.

It's why I would REALLY like to see player to player contracts, ASAP…
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Chak
(Speaking in a thick Varisian accent)

Hello. This is Special Agent Chak with the GRS (Golarion Revenue Service). I need to speak with you urgently regarding tax evasion and unfiled tax returns. If you do not contact me directly within the next 24 hours, the authorities will be contacted and you will be arrested!! Use a Sending spell immediately to contact me a SACHAK@GRS.GOL!!!

(I get this robo-call at least weekly from the "IRS".) smile
RichClark
New List is up - more T2 items listed - a couple sold and I'm replacing them right now, so they may be up tomorrow.

Things are generally working - buying lots of stuff with which to make things.

Take care all.

Maker

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post