Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Couple Questions...

Flari-Merchant
@ Bob

1. So not intending to put any pressure or get you to set any concrete dead lines, things done right take what time they need, but I am intending to open a slightly different kind of "general market". Can you give us any type of guess at the publish of the next milestone update?

2. Do players still pay the 5% listing tax through their House AH's? This 5% is really killing me. I have 8 little dwarves to feed! smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bringslite
Is there a command(for sett leaders) to totally clear the "Blacklisted" category?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Bringslite
Is there a command(for sett leaders) to totally clear the "Blacklisted" category?

Not currently.
Bob
Flari-Merchant
1. So not intending to put any pressure or get you to set any concrete dead lines, things done right take what time they need, but I am intending to open a slightly different kind of "general market". Can you give us any type of guess at the publish of the next milestone update?

We're running into a lot of issues along the way, and this is going to require a lot of testing before it's ready for relesae, so I'd say we're currently targeting late February, assuming things continue at their current pace.

Flari-Merchant
2. Do players still pay the 5% listing tax through their House AH's? This 5% is really killing me. I have 8 little dwarves to feed! smile

Yes, the Crafter's Studios operate through a virtual AH (or the local AH if there is one), so they use all the same rules.
Flari-Merchant
Thanks, Bob. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Demiurge
What listing tax ?

There used to be a listing fee but it was abolished years ago.

These days there is only a AH tax if an item actually sells.
Flari-Merchant
Demiurge
What listing tax ?

There used to be a listing fee but it was abolished years ago.

These days there is only a AH tax if an item actually sells.
You are right. It's a sales tax. Thank you for the correction.
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post