Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hey Lisa?

Flari-Merchant
Hi,Lisa! smile

I've got a burning question. When we refer to the Org that is developing this game now, should we be using "GW" or "Paizo"? I am not quite sure and feel a bit funny not knowing. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Bob
Are we not Goblinworks? We are Paizo!

We'll of course answer to either, but Pathfinder Online is officially a Paizo project, with Cole and I working for the Golem now. Still goblins at heart, though. smile
Abramelin
@ Bob. I really appreciate your Devo reference. Growing up in Ohio in the early 80tys, and racing my bike in Akron; it really brought back some memories. The bands recordings from around 1972 are some of my favorites ever. Goo Goo Itch and such. Basically anything from Hardcore Devo volume 1 and 2. Think I will throw those on repeat and play some PFO.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post