Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Buying Raw Materials

Flari-Merchant
Hi All,
Question for all of you. I am trying to figure out where people are playing most. I want to buy raw materials. Besides TK where can I put up Buy Orders for materials that see frequent activity? Is KP a good place to buy or mostly just to list? Are there any players that want to turn their cluttered vaults into gold? Any other ideas?

Thank You
WxCougar of KOTC
KP is better on the listing end at the moment. A lot more people buying than selling raw mats.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Fult
Hmm… Hammerfall? Fult goes there when Fult hunts and Fult could bring useless trinkets and resources. Fult has lot of raw papers with runes. Fult not knows what they mean but would gladly trade for gold or anything else edible. Fult not gatherer but Fult has many hands of… er… cluttered vaults things. But if Flari-Merchant interested, Flari-Merchant will not ask for iron. Fult does not want to displease Our Lord in Iron in selling His Gift for trivial ends.
NightmareSr
Seems to be a gatherers market right now. No trouble selling raw mats, but lots of competition to buy them. But that's fine by me since I like to gather and explore but not much interest in crafting.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Flari-Merchant
NightmareSr
Seems to be a gatherers market right now. No trouble selling raw mats, but lots of competition to buy them. But that's fine by me since I like to gather and explore but not much interest in crafting.
I agree and have pretty much switched to being a seller again, though I am always interested in buying at below market when I see it available! smile
Azure_Zero
Talonguard is Open to folks, so long as the settlement they belong to don't blacklist Talonguard.
The AH is not really used as we hardly get guests visiting the town.
Schedim
Visited talonguard yesterday, and it will be on my itenary as a regular stop. i'll sell low level mat and items and buying stuff I can re sell.
I need to get a better feeling for how things flow in this limited market but my abition is to put small stuff in all AHs I visit regularly.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Schedim
Visited talonguard yesterday, and it will be on my itenary as a regular stop. i'll sell low level mat and items and buying stuff I can re sell.
I need to get a better feeling for how things flow in this limited market but my abition is to put small stuff in all AHs I visit regularly.
I had the same intention initially, but being new to everything I am trying to learn the market price for certain items.
Thornkeep, Carpe, and Keeper's were the only AH I knew were being used, but would be nice to know what other AHs would be noticed if something was sold in them.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Edam
The biggest issue is the one month listing times. Some other games are even shorter but others go as long as 3 months before needing to be re-listed.

It makes it quite a chore to maintain buy orders at more than the one or two popular AH.
Bringslite
The most underdeveloped "roles" in the game that were supposed to be roles are that of Freeholder, Artisan, and Aristocrat. Though I am not in favor of work going into settlement management (Aristocrat) for a while, there have been some good ideas thrown around for the other two.

Edit: I should state that "Artisan" is the worst off. Freeholders actually got "Gushers" and that was a pretty big deal.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post