Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Buying Raw Materials

NightmareSr
I wanted to be more of a Freeholder, but sort of saw the pitfalls fast. Mainly if ya can't kill things fast then gushers are out and give bigger payout.
@Edam, the sell orders last for 70 days. Just Thornkeep is set at 30 days. I'm not sure about buy orders but they seem to be longer in player settlements too.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Azure_Zero
Actually the Time items are up in an AH is based on the AH itself.

I believe there is a post with the length of time items are up in an AH based on it's +X value somewhere.
Schedim
Azure_Zero
Actually the Time items are up in an AH is based on the AH itself.

I believe there is a post with the length of time items are up in an AH based on it's +X value somewhere.

It would be nice with a tooltip (or something) showing how much time is left on your bid, especially if it varies with AH. It will be a nigthmare to keep track otherwise.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post