Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Changing of the Guard

Paddy Fitzpatrick
It had been a long time coming and yet it still felt so sudden. Paddy looked back at everything the Coalition has accomplished as far back as he could remember. He still never forgot the very first days of Fianna with his two right hand men Cormac and Malerist, both of which have moved on to bigger and better things. At its peak they were a ten man strong group of warriors that stood alongside their eventual Aragonian allies. He reminisced on the early raids made on other nearby settlements, the joy in poking hornets' nests just for fun, and the even more amusing fallout that came from it. In the good old days it never mattered who won or lost, for they fought for entertainment and the thrill of the fight - sometimes to the consternation of their allied leadership.

Getting their own place to call home was when they hit their stride, as was being able to develop it, both made possible by their allies. It is now these same allies that have fought side by side that the fort of Dun Baile would be entrusted. Economic factors had forced his hand and he was the only one of his old company left. It was a bittersweet moment has he brushed his hand against the statues that lined the entrance to his home. Some day he hoped to return when the time was right, but Paddy had no other choice but to move back in to his former home in Aragon.

Dun Baile is now officially handed over to the leadership of Aragon until/unless such a time comes when it is possible to live out of the settlement once more.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Hang in there Paddy. The only reason to keep playing is having faith that GW can pull off some miracle moves/mechanics that draw and hook new players eventually. Then you can re-start all that you worked so hard for back then.

You are one of the few groups that boot-strapped your own settlement against opposition and that is kinda historically important.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Coalition did it twice actually, first with Mediash then with Dun Baile.

Plus side, we already got two nearby settlements which cover all our needs. So transferring Dun Baile wont disrupt anything.

I am going to wait and see what happens. After the current support mechanics were complete it really took the wind out of the sails. Hopefully someday I will return home again.
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Coalition did it twice actually, first with Mediash then with Dun Baile.

Plus side, we already got two nearby settlements which cover all our needs. So transferring Dun Baile wont disrupt anything.

I am going to wait and see what happens. After the current support mechanics were complete it really took the wind out of the sails. Hopefully someday I will return home again.
True. My mistake! smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Flari-Merchant
Hang in there Paddy. The only reason to keep playing is having faith that GW can pull off some miracle moves/mechanics that draw and hook new players eventually. Then you can re-start all that you worked so hard for back then.

You are one of the few groups that boot-strapped your own settlement against opposition and that is kinda historically important.

Well you will be happy to know (in case you somehow haven't noticed yet) I am back.

So I discovered very recently that interesting stuff is happening and it is the kind of interesting I liked. So I'm back to what is obviously everyone's delight smile
Find us on PFO Discord
Maxen
OOC: Truly glad your back Paddy.

IC: Can't wait to find you and put a few arrows in your backside!
Flari-Merchant
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Flari-Merchant

Well you will be happy to know (in case you somehow haven't noticed yet) I am back.

So I discovered very recently that interesting stuff is happening and it is the kind of interesting I liked. So I'm back to what is obviously everyone's delight smile
I am happy to know that you are back. Kinda knew you couldn't stay away. smile
uotopia@msn.com
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Maxen
OOC: Truly glad your back Paddy.

IC: Can't wait to find you and put a few arrows in your backside!

You'll die trying smile
Find us on PFO Discord
Torrith
Hi everyone! I just started playing yesterday, and joined Aragon with my cleric. I am hoping this game keeps developing and getting better. I love the feel of it so far. It reminds me of the original gameplay from Everquest. I have missed that feel with mmos for a LONG time. smile

Torrith
In Chaos we conquer; in Knowledge we unite.
harneloot
Welcome Torrith! We are all die hard fans of this game and are hoping the same things as you in terms of development!

Glad you are enjoying the game so far! smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post